• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody bit last time, so:

Is there anybody willing to nab XCom ($20) and Walking Dead ($10) from Gamefly to trade? I can do paypal or steam gifts as payment.

xJavonta

Banned
So I think I just won't buy anything tomorrow so I can break my budget of $10 a day. Now I'm thinking about getting XCOM or TWD and Counter Strike Go. Fuckin choices, man.

Nope, it's for everyone.

Valve ought to be ashamed.

I don't know if you're joking or not haha

But I don't think Valve sets the prices anyway, so it's most likely Ubi's fault.

filipe

So, is Ace of Spades a bad game or something?

Most people who play it enjoy the game. Normally the bad things I hear from others, is because they're butthurt the game ended up being sold to Jagex and not kept a F2P game (among some other things). There still exists early versions, going by the name 'Build N Shoot'.

snack

Anyone interested in a Dishonored key? Buddy of mine wants me to sell it for him. PM me if you would like to buy it.

joezombie

I really want to get football manager 2013 for $20, but I don't think it's going to happen because there's been nothing on any other site

dreamfall

It's driving a train in real time. I think it's pretty neat.. though I don't play it often. There's not much to it if you use the basic controls (I do), once you get going it might as well be a screen saver with camera control but it can be very relaxing if you're in the mood. Doing it all smoothly takes practice, pretty sure there's tutorial stuff in there as well. No idea about gamepads, should try that, but I'm not sure if it would really benefit a game like this much.

I'd consider that main pack for 75% off if I had any personal interest in the tracks they're offering.. def enjoyed the UK routes I tried out, but getting to conduct the Northeast USA Amtrak stuff I take fairly often was what made it worth it for me.

It can be really beautiful, though there's certainly some crappy assets in there. Not turned all the way up, but I love the details on the controls:

Thanks for that write-up! I really love the idea of getting in the conductor booth, and just taking a journey from one city to another. I'm hearing great things about the London to Brighton track , and I read that there are a variety of locales you'll pass on each trip. I think this is the cheapest I've seen it for, so I'll probably bite.

The only reason I mention the gamepad, is because I think it would be neat to control while sitting near a bigger screen. I'm excited to just calmly make trips, and take screenshots.

Most people who play it enjoy the game. Normally the bad things I hear from others, is because they're butthurt the game ended up being sold to Jagex and not kept a F2P game (among some other things). There still exists early versions, going by the name 'Build N Shoot'.
Thanks.

Is there any chance of this game getting a -75% discount?

Gamestop (lol), used to have this thing where if you buy the expansion retail, you get the base game campaign free, might be worth looking into.

I did this 5 months or so ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom