• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
nexuiz7rk1j.png

I've made a huge mistake

Addnan

Yeah. It's for this reason that as a rule of thumb I decline friend requests unless the person is in the GAF group and/or we have friends in common.
Aah, should probably do that to. Just talked to couple of the guys that added me, they offer me Dota 2 for my items. What. block and remove..

fly'n looks so cute, had to buy it.

Just finished Binary Domain; a big thanks to the Gaffer's in the Steam thread constantly reminding everyone how awesome it is - I initially dismissed the game after mediocre reviews. Would highly recommend everyone grab it if it's a daily.

Double D

Does the mobile app not show the game that won the voting or am I just missing something. I can vote, but can't see the game that won

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Aah, should probably do that to. Just talked to couple of the guys that added me, they offer me Dota 2 for my items. What. block and remove..

I forgot to also mention that there are privacy settings for your Steam Inventory. I set it to Friends Only myself and these days traders adding me is something of a rarity.

JaseC

Is this preventable in any way? I'm planning to pick TWD and this worries me.

Does backing up the save file works?

The problem isn't the savegames, it's the prefs file the describes where the saves are and what's what freaking out when it patches or a new EP is available. Problem might be lessened now that the season is finished, but I haven't found a way to fix it reliably when it craps itself.

JaseC

It's only avalible for US costumers :(

Just use a US-based billing address. I myself have been using the CA-based HQ of Google for at least a year or so now; Amazon's checkout system doesn't cross-check a user's nominated billing address against that of the card holder. Such systems can easily be set to do so, but I assume a notable amount of orders are from international customers and so the loophole is intentionally left open.

Edit: I'm slow tonight.

Jedi2016

I want to grab dark souls for 15 on amazon right now... but debating if I should wait for steam sale @.@.
The Amazon price holds for the next two days. If Steam wants to compete, then it better make it one of today's Daily deals. If they don't, I'm jumping on Amazon's deal after noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom