• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigace33

lol I have vanilla Dragon Age on origin but im super tempted to get this version on steam. Do i still need origin for this version? if not im gonna double dip right now.

Tizoc

Woah if it weren't for the first post in this page I would NEVER have known Dragon Age was on sale at 75%!
...but sadly DA O+Awakening bundle isn't available in my region so I'm gonna need to buy each separately lol.
ATM I have Dragon Age O, Awakening and Fly'n. Gonna wait for the next batch of deals in 2 hours then make my purchcase~

M.D

Got my paypal confirmation code, I'll buy the Bethesda bundle when I get home.

Just to make sure - They won't make any truoble cause I'm buying it today? I have it as a pending deal
Also, are the keys region locked or something? not sure how that works in steam. I live in Israel, but don't remember steam asking that when I made my account.

Facism

fucking hell, no update on my transactions in my online statement, but £50 clearly out of my account after the Dark souls $14.99 purchase. What the hell. that's like $80.

froliq

Woah if it weren't for the first post in this page I would NEVER have known Dragon Age was on sale at 75%!
...but sadly DA O+Awakening bundle isn't available in my region so I'm gonna need to buy each separately lol.
ATM I have Dragon Age O, Awakening and Fly'n. Gonna wait for the next batch of deals in 2 hours then make my purchcase~

The ultimate edition has Awakening included, unless you mean the ultimate edition is not available for your region.

Got my paypal confirmation code, I'll buy the Bethesda bundle when I get home.

Just to make sure - They won't make any truoble cause I'm buying it today? I have it as a pending deal
Also, are the keys region locked or something? not sure how that works in steam. I live in Israel, but don't remember steam asking that when I made my account.
Is this from GamersGate? They ran out of codes and won't get a resupply until Mid January, so you gotta wait.

Tizoc

@froliq- Yup Ultimate Edition is not avalable in my region...neither are the DLCs for the games! The latter isn't an issue since I got them for free recently =P

...and I just found out Steam has Onimusha 3 o_O. How is this port of the game, and are there mods that can improve its performance?

gogogow

Again:

Does Gamefly work in other European countries outside the UK?

Gamefly UK? Depends on the game, Skyrim and MP3 for example are UK only, which wasn't a while ago, they changed it. The Walking Dead is for most, if not all EU countries, just click on a game, it either says UK only or you get a list of countries which are allowed to buy the game.

ShaneB

So I already bought Xcom from Gamefly not long ago... but want to buy it as a xmas gift now for a friend. But apparently I can't buy it again? what the hell is this nonsense.

Torraz

According to a screenshot I found on le reddit: Deponia is/was already at the -66% it would have been as the community vote....

vNSrz.jpg

linkent

...and I just found out Steam has Onimusha 3 o_O. How is this port of the game, and are there mods that can improve its performance?

Wow great find..
Problem is xp only.. Wonder if it works after xp..
Still great find!! Really hope for a HD trilogy release for this game .

Volcynika

So why didn't TWD went up to 66 or even 75% off?

Because it's not Deponia? Deponia was already at 66% off, community choice originally had it at that. It was later changed to 75%. Not sure why TWD would factor into this at all. The community choice %'s for games are different.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So why didn't TWD went up to 66 or even 75% off?

He was simply suggesting that Deponia's Community's Choice discount may have been a typo considering the game's general sale discount is 66%.

Edit: I don't know why I bother. :p

Petrie

Banned
Well now I'll be debating the Dragon Age pack. Played the original on 360 but never played Awakening, but at the same time, it is still above my $5 impulse purchase price. God damnit.

Such a huge chunk of my sale budget.

Wish that Stalker bundle would hit $5 too, never played either.

gogogow

He was simply suggesting that Deponia's Community's Choice discount may have been a typo considering the game's general sale discount is 66%.

I see, that makes sense. 28 posts later's post made it sound like when a game is chosen it will get further discount. Not saying he meant it like that, but could be understood as that...

gogogow

Anyone know if Walking Dead is going to be cheaper on Amazon or GMG or something?

27/11 TWD's gonna be $12.50 on Amazon. It depends where you are, if you are in Europe, it's gonna be cheaper on Amazon or Gamefly UK.

I'm in US and can help, though I don't know if this is the region it's cheapest.
Yes it is the cheapest in US. In mainland Europe it's €7.50=$9.88, UK £5=$8.0, AU = over US$13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom