• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
For the Steam veterans, if I had someone buy a Chivalry 4 pack, would they be able to email me the 3 additional keys? When they are emailed, they are in text key form right?
I could do that if you're interested, you're on my list too.

Miker

Binary Domain for $12.50 isn't particularly impressive when it's been $10 multiple times in the past ($7.50, even? I'm not sure). Still a great game though.

Kritz

Banned
Anyone know what's up with Portal series being blocked in Australia? Not that I need to own either game, just curious.

Seems super fucking weird.

bkw

Wanting to pick up TWD, but is the Telltale complete pack a better deal? The difference is about $36, and I already have The Devil's Playhouse and Hector. Sam & Max season 1 and 2 are decent right? The rest worth it? (BTTF, Wallace and Gromit, Tales of Monkey Island, Bone, Strongbad, Jurrasic Park, etc?)

Or best to just get TWD and hope for the rest in cheaper bundles elsewhere? I must have gotten devil's playhouse and hector from some indie bundle somewhere...

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Ok, so if they gifted the games via email, they wouldn't just be keys in my email? The idea is I want the keys to gift to other people but I can't buy the 4 pack myself because I already own it.

No, it would be an email that says "congratulations you just received a gift click here to redeem" and it would be added to your Steam account.

I don't know if you can redeem an gift email to your inventory.

It would be easier to just ask that person to trade the games with you (with Steam trade, with both of you online and on your respective clients).

Anyone down for a SF4:AE 4-pack? I'll host.

1. yeb

Respond with a link to your steam profile, and I'll send you a pm.

I'm interested in this as well. If you have the group set up, PM me and I'll send you my steam ID as well as PayPal payment. Just to make sure, it'll be $7.49, right? Just grabbing this deal because it's not available for my region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom