• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I've not had any problems with it, runs beautifully, not to mention it looks lovely at 1080p 60fps. You can also download a patch for a dualshock controller button prompts as well as the 360 button prompts mentioned in a post above. Buy it, because in some countries it's a criminal offense not to own this game.
You see, this is something I think is terribly wrong. There shouldn't be any country were not owning Psychonauts is not a criminal offense.

"Shut up and do what?"

Def Jukie

Lost track of this thread overnight.

Is 15 on Amazon the cheapest price for Dark Souls?

Also, is the 10 dollars for the WTF Games Pack (Darkness II + Duke Nukem Forever + Borderlands) the cheapest way to get The Darkness 2?

Any deals of Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena?

Check your pms :)

linkent

Looking at dow2 franchise.. Has been holding since last nite..

Is it a good game for me if i like warcraft or starcraft?
Also is it better to get the thq bundle?
Will i be missing any dlc?

You missed it on GOG when it was 3.75$ :(

On Steam though, it was 5 bucks last winter, I believe? Wait and see if you ask me.

If it hasn't gone on sale by the final day I'll just get it for 10, honestly. I'm actually just getting it to try out Butcher Bay, which I only played once as a youngin on some guy's XBOX.

AlexBasch

I know RE5 might get voted by most people because of how rarely it goes on sale, but here's hoping it's Alan Wake so I can bail out of Steam sales already. There's nothing in there I want but that.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I hope to see a Duke Nukem Forever Complete sale soon. I'd buy the WTF Pack on Amazon if it included all the DLC, but it's just the base game.

linkent

I know RE5 might get voted by most people because of how rarely it goes on sale, but here's hoping it's Alan Wake so I can bail out of Steam sales already. There's nothing in there I want but that.

Voted AW even tho i have it..
RE5 66% for an old game and it is not even a gold edition pfffft...

Hero

Guys, quick question for Walking Dead PC. If you buy the whole series can you start from any Chapter you want? Reason I ask is I started the game on PS3 a few months back when the first two chapters were free for PSN users. Would prefer to just start on Chapter 3 if possible.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm.

I bought this bundle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008GW5V9E/?tag=neogaf0e-20 and it came with both DLCs.

Speaking of...tomorrow I'm going to put forth the effort to beat that pile of garbage.
Yes, but I already have both BioShocks. And even though I could gift them here (which I'd do in that case), I can't really justify spending 10 bucks on a bundle from which I already have 2/3 of the games :/
5 bucks for it alone would have been ideal.

Guys, quick question for Walking Dead PC. If you buy the whole series can you start from any Chapter you want? Reason I ask is I started the game on PS3 a few months back when the first two chapters were free for PSN users. Would prefer to just start on Chapter 3 if possible.

I don't think that works since the series depends on your choices in previous episodes.

lexi

Banned

Yes, choices are randomly generated for previous chapters.

Tizoc

Want me to vote for RE5 GAF? Capcpom games hardly ever go on a big discount.

...and how is the PC ver. of Two Worlds 2?

Hero

I don't think that works since the series depends on your choices in previous episodes.

I know you had choices but they didn't seem to matter too much in the first two chapters.

Yes, choices are randomly generated for previous chapters.

Okay, cool, thanks a lot. So the choices don't wind up mattering to the point of changing the game too much or altering what kind of ending you get, do they?

lexi

Banned
I know you had choices but they didn't seem to matter too much in the first two chapters.

Okay, cool, thanks a lot. So the choices don't wind up mattering to the point of changing the game too much or altering what kind of ending you get, do they?

AFAIK I know it just affects certain dialog. The same things happen.

Ok, I'm genuinely pissed offf now.

Steam Support is a huge Pile of Shit. Creating an account is one thing, having no means of verifying my account, because the activation email doesn't work is just outright pathethic.

This is as far as I'm getting with Valve to have my Steam Wallet problems solved:

Please confirm your account by following the instructions in your welcome email. If you have not received the welcome email you can have it resent.

After about resending the welcome message 10 times I'm still stuck there.

Do I honestly need to contact a Support to help with Support? What kind of meta shit is this?

By the time I'll get a Steam Support account, the sales will be over.
Allready regretting having bought that 20 Euro Wallet funds. Lesson learned I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom