• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebrand

The idiot who think talk with the character was a great ideia I hope get fired after this crap, STOP TALK WITH ME, AND STOP WAITING FOR ME TO RESPOND!!!! HELL!!!!
zsZ3R.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
That is great news. Thanks Saoirse.
Also I like the new avatar.

<3

How can you tell if you will get a steam key from GreenManGaming?

Like this game. https://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/strategy/war-human-tanks/

There'll be a disclaimer at the top of the description text stating a Steam account is required to play the game:

Third party DRM: Steam

This game requires a free Steam account to play.

Edit: Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1-D_FTW

Viking is back to 7.50 on Gamersgate (was 2.25). Good god, they're going to bankrupt themselves. Do they have a set time when new deals go live? Because it seems they have some bug in the software that constantly screws this up. I'd like to continue poaching if this is their gameplan.

It is still on Greenlight, but I know the producer of the game and they stated that they'll give Steam keys when available to owners of the game.

It should mention near the top:

Says something like "requires free steam account". Check the devil may cry 4 page for instance.

<3

There'll be a disclaimer at the top of the description text stating a Steam account is required to play the game:

Thank you, thank you,T.Hanks.

Firebrand

Haven't been keeping up on the sales.

Did XCOM go on sale? whether gmg or steam.

Also how much is it expected to be?
Just a 33% flash sale on Steam. Haven't seen any deals for it on GMG yet but Amazon will have one tomorrow. There's also Gamefly, i think there are vouchers for 10 or 20 percent extra off.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Just a 33% flash sale on Steam. Haven't seen any deals for it on GMG yet but Amazon will have one tomorrow. There's also Gamefly, i think there are vouchers for 10 or 20 percent extra off.

The Gamefly discount codes have expired, IIRC.

legacyzero

Banned
Damn, I've bought hardly anything, (mostly because I FUCKING OWN IT ALL) but damn.

Damage so far:
-Max Payne 3 (Amazon)
-Gold weapon pack for Killing Floor

Hoping for a good sale on the Sonic Adventure games, The Secret World, and FTL still.

Although, I might just bite on the Sonic Adventure games now, $5 isn't too bad actually. But i'll obviously wait for the dailies, lest I be scolded by Salsa and MrOrange.

Derrick01

Banned
Is Lego Lord of The Rings worth the $7.50? I'm a huge LOTR fan

Do what I did and take a chance!

I think a better comparison would be do you like any of the other lego games? It's going to play like those but with lotr references and probably movie locations.

dreamfall

I want Sniper Elite V2, but I think I'll hold off for another sale! Really excited for new Flash sales, but this Train Simulator almost purchase is still haunting me- must make a decision soon!

I know. It's life or death!

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Haven't been keeping up on the sales.

Did XCOM go on sale? whether gmg or steam.

Also how much is it expected to be?

I got XCOM for 20.00 at Gamefly a day or two ago using a 20% off coupon code. Unlocks on Steam. Sale price is still in effect, not sure if coupon code is still valid (and I don't remember what it was but someone else will probably remember).

Edit: oh someone already said the codes expired. sorry!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Someone (who wants to be anonymous) just gifted me Scribblenauts Unlimited... thank you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom