• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennah

Let kennah do it, I was just being nice, apparently he really needs the swap! Lol

Haha. You're the bestest. I picked one up for trading purposes, but it isn't the end of the world if I don't use it. My kid loves the shit out of Scribblenauts (he's 2). I don't want to install it because he'll just restart levels while yelling TRUCK TRUCK DINOSAUR like he does on the iPad version. So if you see something you like in the dailies, go for it.

77bjE.jpg

So does this mean that I am definitively a greater person than you, memes? Awesome!
It means he needs to go train at ten times Earth's normal gravity.

mneuro

I have Silent Hill: Homecoming (lol), 3 Dota 2 keys for those who want to play, Breath of Death 7 and Cthulu Saves the World that I am willing to give away. Send me a PM with what you want, first come, first serve. One game per person.

Oh and 4 Nuclear Dawn games. But I think that game's dead by now.

Is Silent hill that bad? I'd love to try it out.

I bought the Sims 3 for my girlfriend during the flash sale and went over and installed Steam and the game for her yesterday.

So this morning I check my email, and she gifted me a GTA game I wanted to play. Very nice of her.

But how do I thank her while telling her to wait for the daily deal next time?

Man, life is so hard sometimes.

i understand you, man, but i loled pretty hard at this

legacyzero

Banned
I have Silent Hill: Homecoming (lol), 3 Dota 2 keys for those who want to play, Breath of Death 7 and Cthulu Saves the World that I am willing to give away. Send me a PM with what you want, first come, first serve. One game per person.

Oh and 4 Nuclear Dawn games. But I think that game's dead by now.

PMed for Homecoming. It's a game you love to hate, but I still love all things Silent Hill.

Eternia

Let kennah do it, I was just being nice, apparently he really needs the swap! Lol

Haha. You're the bestest. I picked one up for trading purposes, but it isn't the end of the world if I don't use it. My kid loves the shit out of Scribblenauts (he's 2). I don't want to install it because he'll just restart levels while yelling TRUCK TRUCK DINOSAUR like he does on the iPad version. So if you see something you like in the dailies, go for it.
You two are killing me! :p

drizzle

Axel Hertz

New Challenge: Solve every level only using two trucks and a Dinosaur.

Lucifon

Anyone think Dark Souls will go cheaper on Steam itself than the $15 Amazon DD are offering?

I enjoyed the gameplay of Demon Souls but the distance between save points meant I barely touched it. I don't have enough time to be forced to sit for hours before being able to save - is this improved in Dark Souls?

legacyzero

Banned
I'm regretting not buying Ghost Recon: FS. Game looks and feels awesome (I only played it about halfway on 360 before I stopped playing 360 alltogether)

I hope it comes back around.

Anyone think Dark Souls will go cheaper on Steam itself than the $15 Amazon DD are offering?

I enjoyed the gameplay of Demon Souls but the distance between save points meant I barely touched it. I don't have enough time to be forced to sit for hours before being able to save - is this improved in Dark Souls?

It's not too bad. I never played Demon Souls, but from personal experience, Save Points are the LEAST of your worries lol

The community is okay, nothings remarkable about it. In melees there can be some team kills, but most recognize them as accidental. You have some people who dont and try to kick you, but most kickvotes are ignored unless a clear reason is given. Every server I've played on is relatively newbie friendly. The game also has a tutorial that explains the combat, different classes etc.

As for size, you can find quite some busy servers.
Thanks for the reply.

Mileena

Banned

You can save anywhere. And I doubt it will go cheaper. Just buy it, its PC GOTY by a country mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom