• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

Of Orcs and Men already had a flash deal at 50 percent. If it were 75 I'd pick the game up. I'll wait.

Good thing Activision is going all out on the CoD discount, lol. Plus Sega and their shameful Sonic daily.

demidar

Thanks for the gift demidar, will redeem when im not mobile. Looking forward to giving it a spin.

No problem, I was a bit confused when you replied to me 7 times with the same message.

Also szamorir give me your Steam email account so I can send you Silent Hill I mean Cthulu.

Mordeccai

Arma II flash sale! Man, I wish I had the cash to buy it. That Day Z mod looks great. But I used the last of my cash yesterday in my steam wallet to gift TWD to one of my buddies whose mom passed away, kid was crushed and it was right before Christmas :/

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
No problem! I'll ask you this time NEXT year what you thought of it!

I will hopefully have finished it all by then! :)

Edit- Anyone else like me, always curious about the Elder Scrolls games, but never played/brought any of them?

Martian

I wanted cod 2 on steam. But 15 bucks, damnn activion. Help me out

How is cod 1&2 more expensive than cod4?

And CoH as a daily deal? Hmmm, not so sure.

Hixx

Been adding all the tags I see

Hope Sonic Generations goes to 75% off... think it's been a fiver on Steam before.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Anyone remotely interested in a sonic game should buy Sonic CD, at 2.49 you can't go wrong. Stump approves.

TimmiT

It looks like not all of the daily deals are in effect yet, like Sonic Generations was 75% off during the Autumn Sale and the Big Picture sale.

wazoo

How are people surprised with Activsion policyy ?

And, if you complain, they will open their own store with no discount never.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
really wish the Sonic Deal kicks in, because I want Sega Sonic All-Star Racing (I have the 360 version and I want better FPS), but 50% is not the sweet spot.

Cmon 75!

GAMERG0D

Hope the deals are better in the Summer Sale, I'll have around $600 to spend with my new PC.

I also recommend Sonic CD, it's one of the better 2D Sonic games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom