• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxxor

Giving away The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC Steam Key, Bioshock 1 and Bioshock 2 steam key aswell.

Quote which one you want, first come first serve.

(1 game key per person)

Done, all keys sent.

demidar

IeDlP.jpg

Congratulations to Petrie! Send me your email attached to your Steam account.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Kind of seems that way. Scandalous.

They have the non-sale price of the Sonic bundle listed at $131.

If you add all the non-sale prices of the games together, the total is $141.

Also, they're acting like the Sonic Bundle is now being discounted, when it has only existed for the past hour.

Recap: You could buy all the Sonic games for 63 bucks. Then they made a bundle to pretend that you're saving 77 percent if you buy it for 30, and didn't discount the games further.

The regular price isn't 130 because they just made the bundle an hour ago. What shady bullshit.

maty

well, have added a bunch of people. Thanks everyone. Keep coming

The games went to the following people

Binding of Isaac - m@agic
Killing Floor - The_Monk
THQ Bundle - Eschaton

Still have another binding of isaac plus expansion as separate gifts.

erila

Neo Member
Is Universe Sandbox worth it for $2.50? It looks interesting, but I haven't heard anything about it at all

It's a fun diversion, not really a game though - you just play with planet sizes/densities and watch what happens. Or blow up the sun and see how long it takes for all of the planets in our solar system to drift off all over the place.

There will be a newer version with an improved engine coming out sometime next year, IIRC.

mneuro

Giving away The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC Steam Key, Bioshock 1 and Bioshock 2 steam key aswell.

Quote which one you want, first come first serve.

(1 game key per person)

I would love Bioshock 1, never got to play it.

Edit: I need to learn how to read :p

Endless Space is a pretty much like Civ 5 in space, except (even) battles play out like three rounds of rock-paper-scissors with some twists. It's pretty good if you like turned based strategies in space.

People say Sins of a Solar Empire is better, but that's a real time game; if you prefer turned based, go Endless Space.

Endless Space also has one of the best OSTs of the year, easy.

didamangi

For the new page, first to quote gets Binding of Isaac + DLC key, offered this twice but nobody seems to want it lol

And speevywan is boss!

Vlodril

Endless Space is a pretty much like Civ 5 in space, except (even) battles play out like three rounds of rock-paper-scissors with some twists. It's pretty good if you like turned based strategies in space.

People say Sins of a Solar Empire is better, but that's a real time game; if you prefer turned based, go Endless Space.

Endless Space also has one of the best OSTs of the year, easy.

Its quite a bit more simple than Civ. The battle is the weak point of the game for me at least. Agreed on the OST though. its pretty good.

erila

Neo Member
Just went through and added everyone who has posted. Tripled my friends list now. Nice to finally have "Other friends who play this game" showing up on stuff!

maty

Invites sent to more people, Friend list keeps growing

REMAINDER:

Free Binding of Isaac + Expansion (gifts)

Quote to with steam id to receive gift

Haxxor

Is Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing worth buying for 7.49 euro or better wait a bit for the sequel (on PC, don't want to play any more consoles)?

For clarification, i've never played this one just the sequel (which I love).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom