• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcynika

Is Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing worth buying for 7.49 euro or better wait a bit for the sequel (on PC, don't want to play any more consoles)?

For clarification, i've never played this one just the sequel (which I love).

PC version of the original doesn't have online if it influences your decision at all.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh well, if anyone wants to add me, here's the link:

Toon_Link.png

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rionaam/

EDIT: wow that's quick, lol

feel

I grabbed a couple of extra Alan Wake American Nightmare keys from the Gamersgate's mistake last night, if anyone is interested in buying for $2 let me know.

Vlodril

Invites sent to more people, Friend list keeps growing

REMAINDER:

Free Binding of Isaac + Expansion (gifts)

Quote to with steam id to receive gift

I feel bad no one is taking the game but i am not interested in it either(although i heard good things) and i don't want to take it from someone that would appreciate it more.

Decado

Yes to all. Game owns, there's a ton of content-- at $5 especially if you have never played it, don't even think twice about it. It's already bought.

I have played it before and absolutely hated it...but there are a lot of mods that pretty much address every single issue I have with the game. I swear Bethesda shouldn't bother even making a game...just give an engine and assets to modders and they'll do a much better job :lol

Dr Dogg

Endless Space is a pretty much like Civ 5 in space, except (even) battles play out like three rounds of rock-paper-scissors with some twists. It's pretty good if you like turned based strategies in space.

People say Sins of a Solar Empire is better, but that's a real time game; if you prefer turned based, go Endless Space.

Endless Space also has one of the best OSTs of the year, easy.

Hmmm sounds tempting but then again I bought Alpha Centauri on GOG ages ago and still haven't got stuck into it yet.

Tizoc

So Mass Effect 1 and 2 are going on sale for $15, thing is when I open their pages it shows ME1, but does it have all its DLC? Furthermore the ME2 ver. is Digital Deluxe which I assume has all its DLC.
Really tempted to get it as the first 2 are the ones I want (not interested in 3 since it kills off some of my fav. characters), but the lack of DLC for 1 is making me go against getting this >_<.

So Mass Effect 1 and 2 are going on sale for $15, thing is when I open their pages it shows ME1, but does it have all its DLC? Furthermore the ME2 ver. is Digital Deluxe which I assume has all its DLC.
Really tempted to get it as the first 2 are the ones I want (not interested in 3 since it kills off some of my fav. characters), but the lack of DLC for 1 is making me go against getting this >_<.

No DLC, as those are bought from the bioware site.

Hixx

Nope, it has a few weapons and some digital goodies, none of the DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom