• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

so did anyone else get the THQ 5 bones off coupon for just the 25th its a selection of garbage but its not taking that 5 off. :/

BFIB

Every year I break the bank on the Christmas sales. This year I now have $90 to spend in steam gift cards and haven't spent a cent.

I need some friends, username sebolavirus.

Add me please!

Petrie

Banned
Another day, another giveaway.

First person to quote this with Risen in their Steam wishlist before today gets a copy!

This is fun.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
They Bleed Pixels really doesn't fuck around. It's hard as balls, probably graduated at the same school as Super Meat Boy. I fear it's way above my skill level, and so I won't be able to finish it. I mean, I'm already struggling on the 3rd level, and I was trying my hardest!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Got Psychonauts to work. I didn't even see this piece of advice but the DRM free exe did the trick. I had to DL from the Humble Bundle I got so I was lucky there. Keeping that DRM free exe around in case I need to do that again.

baconcow

Screw it, it's the holidays, I believe you. Go!

Thank you VERY much!

Now, time to give back, again. Who wants a Humble THQ Bundle (minus SR3) that missed out? Darksiders, Metro 2033, Red Faction Armageddon + DLC, Titan Quest, and Company of Heroes + DLC!

Petrie

Banned
Any way to give gift without steam client?
Only have access to mobile web/app..

I think you can via the web client, but not the mobile app.

Just checked, you can't gift from inventory, but you can buy gifts via the web client and send them there.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
They Bleed Pixels really doesn't fuck around. It's hard as balls, probably graduated at the same school as Super Meat Boy. I fear it's way above my skill level, and so I won't be able to finish it. I mean, I'm already struggling on the 3rd level, and I was trying my hardest!
Darn it, I regret not getting this while it was still on sale.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Well this is unfortunate; I just got over 20 minutes on the Christmas Collection radio station in Beat Hazard but all I unlocked was the regular "20 minutes in survival mode" achievement and not the "20 minutes in survival on a Christmas station" achievement.

Guess I'll try it again later to see if doing it when I already have the other one unlocked unlocks the Christmas one.

jediyoshi

Any way to give gift without steam client?
Only have access to mobile web/app..

Does browsing to the inventory page on a mobile browser redirect to something else?
Otherwise it's just a web page and functions identically as long as you're logged in

steamcommunity.com/id/YOUR ID/inventory/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom