• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think Sonic Racing is going to drop further in price? I want to play racing transformed, but I am hyped enough to buy the original on steam.

linkent

I think you can via the web client, but not the mobile app.

Just checked, you can't gift from inventory, but you can buy gifts via the web client and send them there.
It works usin below method! Cant find the link :p

Does browsing to the inventory page on a mobile browser redirect to something else?
Otherwise it's just a web page and functions identically as long as you're logged in

steamcommunity.com/id/YOUR ID/inventory/

This works!! Thx!

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
If you're super serious about giving Risen a try, it's available in a void slot on gamers gate.

http://www.gamersgate.com/void

Can't say I'm enthusiastic about watching commercials to play, but eh.

If it is anything like the promotional codes for the Editor's Choice, you only get 1 per order. At least, this is what happened with me and the Paradox bundle I bought.

Awwww I didn't really want the bass fishing :(. But I'm masochist enough to keep Space Channel 5 Part two.

dot

Man, jtir is going all out with the gifting.

I entered the Scribblenauts one. Looks/seems cute and a lot of my friend list is playing that lately so i figured i'd try it.

J-Tier

Man, jtir is going all out with the gifting.

I entered the Scribblenauts one. Looks/seems cute and a lot of my friend list is playing that lately so i figured i'd try it.

Haha, yeah, anyways, I think I'm done for the night, turning in.

G'night folks, and Merry Christmas.

Pachinko

I fell off the wagon... :(

In the last 24 hours I've spent about 32 $ and purchased-

Spec Ops the line
Devil may cry 4
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Underworld
Jet set radio
Saints row 3 season pass
half minute hero

Some of the games on there are honestly just at a point of waiting for the daily deal...

Remaining wishlist-
Doom 3 BFG would buy at 75% off
street fighter X tekken would buy for 5$ or 15$ if it had the new character DLC
Dark souls- would by for 66% off
Dishonoured - would buy for 66% off
Worms Revolution- would buy for 66% off
RE5 - would buy for 5 bucks
borderlands 2- would buy for 20 bucks if it came with season pass
skyrim- would buy for 66% off
devil may cry 3- would buy for 2.99

MmmSkyscraper

Unconfirmed Member
This should be an easy choice here, for those who don't keep up to speed.

* Towns is the one that released in a not-ready-for-primetime state as a cashgrab.

* Miner Wars 2081 is the one where the [indie] developers inexplicably decided to put always online DRM in their game, then censored people who complained about it.

Making the choice even easier, Miner Wars 2081 is currently 50% off which matches the proposed discount value. GG!

baconcow

Haha, not sure what to use my $5 THQ code on. The only think I don't have is Retribution and it's not worth the $15 asking. I guess my Darksiders II Season Pass doesn't have Argul's Tomb and Death Rides. Even though they are only $2.30, I am guessing I can only buy one with the coupon. Which is the best?

Oh one more thing about these deals. I randomly got an email from Amazon saying thats for buying Hitman, you now have a $10 credit towards any amazon item.. I didn't buy Hitman, did anyone else get this email? It wasn't even a fake, I bought sribblenaughts for $7.50 and the $10 credit showed up.

vidcons

Banned
I fell off the wagon... :(

In the last 24 hours I've spent about 32 $ and purchased-

Spec Ops the line
Devil may cry 4
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Underworld
Jet set radio
Saints row 3 season pass
half minute hero

Some of the games on there are honestly just at a point of waiting for the daily deal...

Remaining wishlist-
Doom 3 BFG would buy at 75% off
street fighter X tekken would buy for 5$ or 15$ if it had the new character DLC
Dark souls- would by for 66% off
Dishonoured - would buy for 66% off
Worms Revolution- would buy for 66% off
RE5 - would buy for 5 bucks
borderlands 2- would buy for 20 bucks if it came with season pass
skyrim- would buy for 66% off
devil may cry 3- would buy for 2.99

let the angels sing
it's 63% off at amazon