• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielsan

Are there any good deals for Alice Madness Returns and Dark Souls?
I've always wanted to play the new Alice game, and after the Dark Souls 2 reveal I've been itching to get back into the game (I own the PS3 version) and play the DLC .

Copenap

Got a Dead Island GOTY Edition Steam Key that is not redeemable in my country... -_-

Is there a work-around?

If not, anybody want it?

Firebrand

Are there any good deals for Alice Madness Returns and Dark Souls?
I've always wanted to play the new Alice game, and after the Dark Souls 2 reveal I've been itching to get back into the game (I own the PS3 version) and play the DLC .
Dark Souls is $14.99 on Amazon.

M.D

My problem with Gamersgate still not solved :/

I talked to their support two days ago, they answered quickly and offered a refund instead of trying to solve my problem. I explained my problem better in case they didn't understand, but no response since....

oipic

Bit bummed, thought I should have had a THQ coupon thingy (from a DoW expansion purchase on Amazon), that would help me blow some cash on the Darksiders franchise... but it seems not, Or it's not working, in any case.

Still, I shall think of the additional backlog shame prevented by this mishap, and move on - it'll pop up another day (right?).

Oh, and Merry Christmas, SteamGAF. You're good people.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Bit bummed, thought I should have had a THQ coupon thingy (from a DoW expansion purchase on Amazon), that would help me blow some cash on the Darksiders franchise... but it seems not, Or it's not working, in any case.

Still, I shall think of the additional backlog shame prevented by this mishap, and move on - it'll pop up another day (right?).

Oh, and Merry Christmas, SteamGAF. You're good people.

You might have to give it some time. I got my THQ coupon yesterday, and my EA one an hour ago.

Merry Christmas dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom