• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

dk_

Bought Scribblenauts on Amazon and when I activated the key with Hotspotshield I still get the message that it has not been released in my territory. :-/

baconcow

Bought Scribblenauts on Amazon and when I activated the key with Hotspotshield I still get the message that it has not been released in my territory. :-/

Where do you live? I just picked it up from Canada and it is currently downloading.

Rainy Dog

GFWL will be running no matter what. You can play without logging in, however, some characters will be disabled. You need to login to make them all available. Yes, even for offline play.

Yes, your crazy pipedream of not running multiple clients is not possible. Doesn't really matter.

Fair enough, thanks. I'd picked it up anyway but just wondered as I thought I'd read that they released a patch to lift the heavy handed offline restrictions...

Yeah, suppose I need to get used to the multiple clients thing. I hate bloatware though, always gone out of my way to circumvent it if I can.

szaromir

Banned
I want to buy the Sega Arcade Pack on amazon, but first I need to know if Virtua Tennis 4 and JSR are steam keys. Can anyone help me?

legacyzero

Banned
Since I've been gifted (out of nowhere, I might add <3) I'm feeling the Christmas spirit and I'll be paying it forward.

First person to quote this post and name my favorite movie gets a gifted Max Payne 2.

Hint: "She wasn't kissing your face, my love."

Red

I wasn't planning on taking part in this sale, but got a $50 Steam card for Christmas... I have my eye on Spec Ops: The Line, Natural Selection II, and Dark Souls, any word on those particular titles dropping more? I know Dark Souls is for sale on Amazon but I'd like to not spend anything. Is the general rule still "wait for the last day"?

Shepard

I wasn't planning on taking part in this sale, but got a $50 Steam card for Christmas... I have my eye on Spec Ops: The Line, Natural Selection II, and Dark Souls, any word on those particular titles dropping more? I know Dark Souls is for sale on Amazon but I'd like to not spend anything. Is the general rule still "wait for the last day"?

If you have the january 5,00 coupon, you can buy Dark Souls for 13,00 on January 1st.

kami_sama

I can't connect to the steam friends server. It shows like I'm not online and no friend is online. Also tried with the android app and I have the same problem.

Anyone with the same problem?

Cronen

Since I've been gifted (out of nowhere, I might add <3) I'm feeling the Christmas spirit and I'll be paying it forward.

First person to quote this post and name my favorite movie gets a gifted Max Payne 2.

The Matrix Reloaded.

rouken

Matrix Reloaded? :)

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I'm assuming the Dreamcast Pack from Amazon doesn't include Steam keys? Not sure that I want to add another digital download service in addition to Steam, GOG, and the random two games I have on Beamdog.

OverHeat

« generous god »

The matrix reloaded?
Edit: to late

Red

If you have the january 5,00 coupon, you can buy Dark Souls for 13,00 on January 1st.

I don't even know what that is :p

Also, what's the word on Dustforce and They Bleed Pixels? They look pretty good.

Hm, Fly'N too. Lots of good looking stuff, haven't checked the store in a while.

Mrbob

Hopefully this means Gianna Sisters will go on a flash or daily. Shame it didn't win, was the best choice of the three options by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom