• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m77nr7qdwb1rvj7j3o1_r1_500.gif

Thank you Kenny for fucking up my game of Football Manager 2013. At least I can sell Andy Carroll for 50p and a bag of grapes.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
i think the main problem here is us lot on here are looking out for deals accross the year on numerous sites for games we want at best price and alot of the time someone will post if its been cheaper or something, alot of people on steam couldn't really care once its 50 - 75 % off your not gonna find it much cheaper anyway

Artofwar420

Anyone got a a copy of KOTOR 2 they'd sell me for the flash price? It was in my cart, but forgot to push purchase for some horrible reason.

PaulLFC

This is kind of obvious but it may help some people - with Steam finally letting you choose install locations, you can quickly move games to an external drive if you have a Steam library folder on it and need to free up some space. Just paste the game folder into the external Steam library, then "install" the game to the external library folder and Steam will notice it and let you play it straight away.

dreamfall

Yeh it does. Hopefully I won't have to ring Garry.

"Garry? Yeah, hello?
I've been having a problem with some of these Sale prices. Yeah, decent yeah- but not as good as Amazon at times. I know, isn't that strange? Must be a strange sale year or something.

I just bought a game, and it's not even in my Library- yeah, can you believe that?
Oh. You're on it? Awesome. Yeah just one more thing...

WHERE THE HELL IS HALF LIFE 3?!"

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I regret not buying THQ games from Amazon this year.
What's strange is that I got 2 coupon emails, but it won't let me use the discount on a second game. Oh well, I was going to get the bundle that contains Space Marine and Homefront, keep those and try to sell/exchange/gift the rest. No big loss there.

daviyoung

Banned
"Garry? Yeah, hello?
I've been having a problem with some of these Sale prices. Yeah, decent yeah- but not as good as Amazon at times. I know, isn't that strange? Must be a strange sale year or something.

I just bought a game, and it's not even in my Library- yeah, can you believe that?
Oh. You're on it? Awesome. Yeah just one more thing...

WHERE THE HELL IS HALF LIFE 3?!"

lol!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Towns? TOWNS?! I must just be cursed at this point. I should start voting for the worst entry from here on out just to save us from it.

Ifrit

Help me Gaf, I only have one THQ coupon from amazon. Which one should I get?

Darksiders Franchise Pack (I already have the first game though) or

Saints Row the third full package? (Already have the base game from the TQH humble bundle, is the DLC worth it?)

Shepard

Darksiders Franchise Pack (I already have the first one) or

Saints Row the third full package? (Already have the base game from the TQH humble bundle, is the DLC worth it)
Well. Darksiders II > Saints Row 3 DLC

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
will gift Endless Space randomly to the one who tells me which one is better - Mudbox or Zbrush and why.

masterkajo

Darksiders Franchise Pack (I already have the first game though) or

Saints Row the third full package? (Already have the base game from the TQH humble bundle, is the DLC worth it?)

I played Saint's Row The Third and loved it. Bought the DLC season pass was not too impressed with it. The Genki Bowl is really short unless you want to repeat certain mission types and the other two are 2-3 missions so anything from 20 mins to 2 hours depending on your "playstyle", I'd say.
I don't own Darksiders 2 so I can't say how good the game is but I'd take it over the Saint's Row 3 DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom