• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Its funny because I pre-ordered Dark Souls from GMG for the same price as the Flash Deal on Steam right now.

Admittedly I got a very good deal, but Steam should be doing better.

Ifrit

Well. Darksiders II > Saints Row 3 DLC

I played Saint's Row The Third and loved it. Bought the DLC season pass was not too impressed with it. The Genki Bowl is really short unless you want to repeat certain mission types and the other two are 2-3 missions so anything from 20 mins to 2 hours depending on your "playstyle", I'd say.
I don't own Darksiders 2 so I can't say how good the game is but I'd take it over the Saint's Row 3 DLC.

Thank you both, Darksiders 2 it is then :)

Red

Almost all the games I finish are indie ones, I'm getting much more bang out of my bucks with them :d
Also, Humble Bundles are really good to test a lot of those.
Yeah, I was day one on all the HIBs until maybe 5. Haven't been playing games much over the past year. It looks like I missed out on some great indie titles.

I think Spec Ops and Dark Souls are going to sit on the back burner for the time being. I actually have Dark Souls for 360, but I've only put about 3 hours into it, up to some Balrog-looking fellow on a bridge. The frame rate is nauseating and makes it tough to play.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
I didn't lie; the fourth strike happens after the conversation has ended. ;)

hl2ep2strider1.gif

Shepard

Yeah, I was day one on all the HIBs until maybe 5. Haven't been playing games much over the past year. It looks like I missed out on some great indie titles.

I think Spec Ops and Dark Souls are going to sit on the back burner for the time being. I actually have Dark Souls for 360, but I've only put about 3 hours into it, up to some Balrog-looking fellow on a bridge. The frame rate is nauseating and makes it tough to play.
Ha, that's really a coincidence, I stopped playing the 360 version in that the exactly same spot, having no idea how to defeat the Balrog thing. I'm going to give it another go on PC (I've played it and it looks gorgeous), just waiting till january 1st.
I know nothing about the PC versions of Max Payne 1/2. Any good?

Max Payne 1 on the PC plays really well, had no problem with it (Tried on a XP, though, didn't installed in my W7 machine). Don't know about 2. :(

RkOwnage

I don't know if it's because I have a good bit of games this year, or what, but the Steam sale just feels flat this year. I don't know, it's been extremely underwhelming.

J-Tier

Okay, toasty_T gave me a free Bioshock code yesterday, but I managed to acquire another one, so I'm going to give it to GAF for free. First to tell me what is the question will get it.

Clue: "Make sure to let the ham sit in the over for 20 minutes before the guests arrive. Gert and Claude are coming over today and Claude has been craving to fill herself. On another note, Gert may be seem a bit rude but don't mind him, he's a good fella. Also, there may be one more guest will be arriving, it's one of the brothers--Johnny or Rick, but poor Rick fell and hit his head a few days ago, so I imagine he won't be coming. Oh! Before I forget, make sure to shake a bit of salt over the asparagus spears..."

Moving this to the free to a good home thread. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&page=123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom