• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Thanks again for Patrician 3 (along with the other two games) Metalshade01! I enjoy it and I'll probably continue with it tomorrow :3

Heading to bed now though, thanks for today SteamGAF! You're awesome as always ♥ ♥ ♥ Tomorrow continues the hell that I have to go through!

SRTtoZ

Ok ive been waiting to buy Skyrim on PC because I wanted it cheaper than full price, right now its 33% off as well as the expansions. Should I buy it?

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Natural Selection Deluxe 4 pack group: $12 (as gift) [US Dollars] a copy. ($12.67 each if you send regular in paypal)

please pm me if interested. i'll be home around 5pm-6pm az time.

PM Sent.

Anyway, may buy Ignite, if only because it's dirt cheap and I bought Scribblenauts.

On that last one, I can't play it until February but if I got a US based person to gift it I could play it now? Lame, seriously :(

Cystm

iK6X0jfhr9HJN.gif

Grief.exe

Ok ive been waiting to buy Skyrim on PC because I wanted it cheaper than full price, right now its 33% off as well as the expansions. Should I buy it?

Yes, there's no way it will go cheaper.

No!

Do not take that advice.

It will go cheaper than that, its not even on daily deal. And the game is steamworks so you might want to shop around at Amazon or GMG, I guarantee you they will have a much better deal on the game than Steam does.

I would only play Borderlands 1 if you want to try the original 4 classes (since they're NPC's in the sequel). Borderlands 2 does almost everything better.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
So is Intrusion 2 good?

Yes as long as you like the game type.

how good is velvet assassin, is it any good?, it looks alright for the price

Deeply flawed. But every once-in-awhile, everything would align and it would be pretty enjoyable.

Is Postal 2 worth getting?

Enjoyment is inversely correlated with how uptight about political correctness you are. If certain things are ALWAYS INAPPROPRIATE TO MOCK AND IF SOMEONE IS NOT EQUALLY OUTRAGED AT THE SLIGHT THEY ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH AND WE MUST BAN THIS FILTH LEST SOMEONE ENJOY IT, this isn't the game for you. Postal finds that line and than gleefully ignores it. Watch out for the gross out humor though. Graphically, it is an older game, so you will have to take that into consideration.

I played every Alien unit. I couldnt try the Mech Outfit because our commander was too dump for it. And for the Aliens : the upgrade was not ready.

The Rhino was a lot of fun but it didnt really worked for me. Somehow every hit was a miss (even when i pointed on him above my horn and stand close to him) and running did nothing.

Aliens are not a pick-up and play race. There is a steep learning curve before the classes become enjoyable (I played a lot of NS1 back in the day and a few hours of NS2 at my nephew's house..so I can't give you specifics on NS2.) Lerk and Fade are immensely rewarding once you learn in intricacies of the class play style.

Kinyou

21:22 - Yoshichan: Holy
21:22 - Yoshichan: Sweet
21:22 - Yoshichan: Tits
21:23 - metalshade01: fixed?
21:23 - Yoshichan: Going from Bad Rats to this sh*t, I want to punch my own face right now
21:23 - Yoshichan: I'm on the verge of brutalizing my face
21:23 - Yoshichan: FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
homerlaughhouxg.gif

"Scribblenauts in the UK and on SALE!"

This game will unlock in approximately 2 months and 23 hours

"Fuck you Warner Bros"

P1NTF.gif

At least you know the date for the european PC version finally lol

Its Nintendo's fault though, for that version they are holding the PC european one.
I dont understand though, that being Nintendo europe the one doing the translation and dubbing, they are going to lend that work also to the PC version.
I have the american PC version even if im european becuase Ive worked in the game, and im playing it in english because the spanish translation is the south american one, same with potuguse, french and english, all are the american versions.

How is Scribblenauts? I have the iPad version, is there any reason I should bother with the PC version?

Its a totally different experience, much more refined and better.

AHhh!! Shit, this is starting today?! My holiday travel timing sucks balls :( Hopefully there'll be something to grab when I'm at my own computer this year :\

Bloodsent

Sorry if this has been asked already, but are the Flash Deals considered the best of the sale, even better than normal daily deals? Basically what I am asking is, is there a chance that a Flash Deal can also be a Daily Deal and Visa Versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom