• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

still cant enter the giveaways even tho im part of the Gaf Gifts group

Oops, this giveaway is only viewable to members of the NeoGAF Gifts Steam group. If you're a member of this group and still receiving this message, please force your account to resync by clicking here.

: (

sixghost

So when does Spec Ops start to get good/fucked up? I'm on Chapter 5 and so far it's been below average at best

You'll know. When that part happens, if you aren't on board you can probably stop. The game is barely 4 hours long though.

It's probably not too much further if you are on Chapter 5.

Jabo

Hey guys just bought Dark Souls from Amazon BUT I can't activate it on steam (Japan) :/

oUh9K.jpg

HALP

Kammie

To tell the truth, I now get more excited to see what I can buy on Amazon than Steam.

I just got Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for 2.49 on Amazon. Meanwhile, Steam is trying to sell me hats for 10 bucks. Pfft.

ksdixon

*hangs head*

it appears i have exhausted all my options (the wife, the mum) for borrowing additional money after spending the money I had set aside. oh how i am steam sales' bitch. is there anyone out there who would be willing to gift me either Sine Mora (£2.71) or Intrusion 2 (£3.24) for the UK steam store?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ksdixon

if anyone would be so kind, the favor would certainly be repaid when I could do so.

Come on Witcher 2. So tired of flirting with buying it. Just do it Steam.

Been practicing some serious resiliency with Dark Souls too. Can't believe I didn't bite @ $20.

histopher

God damnit - want to buy the SSFIV:AE all costume pack but steam keeps confusing it with the game itself.Anyone know a way around this?

Shepard

So Dead Rising 2 , Mark of the Ninja and Red Orchestra 2
Was hoping for more than 50% on MotN, but I'll probably bite...
Damn you short cash.

dreamfall

Good on Mark of The Ninja! Picked up Dead Rising earlier this year for cheaper, but it's good to see a 75% off deal!

I'm getting some Red Orchestra!

def sim

I can't remember if I enjoyed DR2 or not. This deal includes vanilla and OTR, but there's a chance I may completely hate it and waste my money.

What's the difference between Dead Rising 2 and DR2-OTR?

You play as Frank West and have an extra theme park area to explore in OTR.

kennah

This is kinda hilarious. Picked up the Dawn of War Complete pack for II plus all expansions. Since I can't play II until I beat DOW, I loaded up my savegame to see where I had left off.

Turns out I was on the last level of DOWI when I stopped playing the game over a year ago. And from the looks of the Wiki I can pretty safely skip Dark Crusade and Soulstorm, right?

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Should I buy Civilization IV?
Yes. It's fantastic.
how is mark of the ninja? that trailer shows reviewers loving it so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about it
The best stealth mechanics I've seen. You never feel cheated as the game does a more than adequate job providing information on your surrounding. My only two complaints would be the animated cutscenes feel wrong for the setting and it goes on longer than I'd prefer.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dang, $7.49 is an all-time low for Off The Record. I snagged it from GMG for $14 just last weekend. Oh well. That's a great deal for both of those games even though you only need one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom