• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

27CC893B4CC7ACCCC12D01C3AE18BF789DA064D2

so yeah

I think he wants someone that is not going to use their coupon to buy the desert bundle for him which would come out to $5. You cant actually give the coupon to someone else since it is tied to the account.

Yes this is exactly right indeed, thanks for making that clear :)

SilentSilas

Neo Member
Thinking about buying the Sims 3 with maybe an expansion or two. Late Night seems to be the most liked expansion (and seasons but that one is still to expensive for my taste) and I like the idea of cities, so I'm almost sure I'll buy that one.

Are there any others I should absolutely consider? I don't care too much about random stuff and clothing (only if it's really awesome and/or adds much to the game), so in terms of gameplay should I buy any of the other packs?

Supernatural also looks pretty interesting. You can make witches, vampires, fairies, werewolves, and zombies. But it's also really recent, so it costs $20 right now. =/

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I'll gift Legend of Grimrock to somebody who points me in the direction of good Zbrush/Mudbox video lessons and explains why these particular ones are good.

tsab

Hello fellow Gaffers,
having a blast the other time with the gifs, I came for round 2.

This is a random mspaint draw request to win a steam code for Sine Mora

The best drawing of A hardcore gamer gets it. You have 15 minutes for your submission. The winner is picked by me.

Good luck!

other thread of mine (read the op)

Apologies for the off topic and have fun.

GAMERG0D

Could someone buy me Red Faction Guerilla on GMG? I only have money on Steam so I'll buy you whatever game(s) you want for the equivalent of that price. PM me.

sgossard

If you bought Legend of Grimrock today, get this, it made the game so much better for me

21. How do I use custom portraits?
The custom portraits follow the dimensions 128x128 and are .tga files.

You drop them in:
C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Almost Human\Legend of Grimrock\Portraits
From there you just start a new game and import them in.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Amazing game, but you have to search for a ddfix to get cutscenes to play and widescreen support on modern systems.
Now say I bought the gog.com versions instead, are they any different as far as working right out of the box?

LuuKyK

This is my achievement on this sale.
H41iH.png

I applaud you sir.

Tropico (the first one) is still one of my favorite games ever. The OST is sooooo good. I still remember some of the songs.

"Se quieres un amigo con cafe, se quieres un abrazo con cafe. Cafe. Cafe"~

lol

Fitz

Hello fellow Gaffers,
having a blast the other time with the gifs, I came for round 2.

This is a random mspaint draw request to win a steam code for Sine Mora

The best drawing of A hardcore gamer gets it. You have 15 minutes for your submission. The winner is picked by me.

Good luck!

Mr. Hardcore gamer sheds a tear.

hardcoreinjmt.jpg

Credo

I noticed the Oddworld games are $1.24 each, but I thought I remembered seeing threads about how terrible the performance is. Is this still the case?

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
Finally! Thief Collection for 75% off! Just gotta make sure I do those fixes for Windows 7 when I play it.

I voted for Just Cause 2 for the possibility of it applying to the DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom