• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarquiss_

What is this Borderlands 2 deal I am hearing about? If anyone has a cheap key would Li e to buy one.

Don't have anything to trade as I gave them away to gaffers :)

Danielsan

Alice is $5 on the US steam store right? If anyone is willing to pick it up for me I will send you the money via paypal or I will gladly trade a game of similar value. Can't believe it's 12,50 in Europe.

The_Monk

Morning y'all fellow GAFfers, just woke up, I'm I really watching that price on Sniper 80% off?

How much it is in US Dollars since I bet it's even much cheaper? Thanks in advance.

Lumine

Wow a fiver for the whole Borderlands 2 4-pack? Site doesn't even seem to load anymore. Damnit I always miss stuff like this.

What problems did you have?

Site not loading at times(Understandable, small company not in the states)errors on certain sections of the site not loading, and of course, the bank issue(I don't understand why they don't get that fixed...Unless it was explained somewhere)The bank issue is strange. I buy products with no problems, and boom, my account gets frozen. Called customer service, explain the situation to the fraud department of the bank, account works again, and tell them the site is legit. Everything is cool, I buy Hitman there a few days later, no problem. See there's a deal for Sleeping Dogs.Try to buy with the 30% coupon and boom, hello error, and hello bank account frozen again. Long story short, is up to my bank to give it the okay, they have to finish the investigation on their end. Again, great site, but my bank is not playing nice with them :(

confuziz

Banned
Guys, how is Alice: Madness Returns?! Very tempting.

For me it was, together with Portal 2, goty of 2011. I'm serious. Great graphics, huge and stunning environments, good and funny dialogues.

If you liked the first one, you will love this one for sure.

Lumine

Awww damnit, I almost got through, had the 4pack sitting in my cart. Was trying to buy it for the past hour and was almost there... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom