• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i went trough the paypal site 3 times now and everytime the gamersgate site is down when i want back.

The payment could not be completed (Too many orders in a short time), please use another credit card or payment option. If the problem persists, please contact support@gamersgate.com.

What should i do?

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Holy fuck yes Binary Domain. I've had the itch for a quirky TPS for the longest time. GamersGate is so much better than Steam to give me Steam deals. Sleepy Dawgs and Binned Domain get.

desu

Still wasn't able to get even one key. As soon as I get all of them I will donate a few for Bingo/Gifting thread.

Anyone having luck with getting keys currently?

Bricky

Gamersgate seems to be working again. BL2 isn't available anymore though, it just shows 'coming soon' for me (which probably means they ran out of keys :p).

zulux21

Any way I can get ahold of a Borderlands 2 key from someone? I'm willing to PayPal the cost over.

Can anyone sell me 2 BL2 keys?

people are selling them over in the buy sell trade thread

which is where kabouter requested people kept the borderlands buying/selling at

Keep it in the Buy/Sale/Trade thread please, this thread isn't becoming a Borderlands 2 marketplace.

edit:
Still wasn't able to get even one key. As soon as I get all of them I will donate a few for Bingo/Gifting thread.

Anyone having luck with getting keys currently?

nope I don't even see a redeem key thing. oh well maybe this means I can actually go to bed... i was staying up trying to avoid them running out of keys for it :/

BeeDog

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I tried buying the Borderlands 2 Season Pass from Green Man Gaming, but the payment won't go through at all. :/ Keeps saying that my bank does not authorize the payment and that I should take it up with them.

Anyone else from Sweden having issues with GMG? I have Nordea as bank.

MachoSuave

Neo Member
So i went trough the paypal site 3 times now and everytime the gamersgate site is down when i want back.

The payment could not be completed (Too many orders in a short time), please use another credit card or payment option. If the problem persists, please contact support@gamersgate.com.

What should i do?

Clear cache maybe?
The amount of times I've found similar counters/blocks like that to be controlled locally never ceases to amaze me.

Okay probably more likely linked to them running out of keys/blocking BL2 sales :/

Also, just got my order through, no apparent keys, all gifts sat as "pending", should've seen that coming.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I tried buying the Borderlands 2 Season Pass from Green Man Gaming, but the payment won't go through at all. :/ Keeps saying that my bank does not authorize the payment and that I should take it up with them.

Anyone else from Sweden having issues with GMG? I have Nordea as bank.

English: Works fine for me.

Swedish: Det funkade bra för mig. Har SEB som bank och har köpt både Season Pass och Mechromancer Pack utan problem.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
So GAF sell me on the Serious Sam Complete Pack $15 for all those games is very tempting, but I don't know much about the SS series. Much of what I know is that you have lots of ammo and don't have to worry about cover and you just shoot the enemies if you see them.
15 bucks? Damn, I paid $24 for them 2 months ago!

cicero

Everytime I try and complete my BL2 4 pack payment on paypal, it seems to redirect me back to Gamersgate without completing it. :(

I had this exact same issue for at least a couple of hours with the Bethesda Pack, and yet it finally did get through, after many many tries.

atomsk

Party Pooper
And I thought with how they extended the flash deals I'd be ok, but I keep sleeping through these pricing errors :lol

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
So I might get Alice- I was worried that maybe it didn't include the dresses from the "Complete" edition that was selling on Amazon. But from the Steam forums, they linked that the DLC is in the game's folder, just have to change the config. Does this work- for those who have it?

http://www.americanmcgee.com/forum/index.php?topic=2885.0
That's great! I'll do it when I install the game. If only the original Alice was hidden too :p

Is GamersGate the cheapest place to buy Secret World? It's £12.49 at the moment.

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-SECRETWORLDUK/the-secret-world-uk
Wait for a pricing mistake.

Is the flash sale the cheapest price I'll get Alan Wakes American Nightmare for or is there some other deal/promotion outside steam for cheaper?

ZenaxPure

Is the flash sale the cheapest price I'll get Alan Wakes American Nightmare for or is there some other deal/promotion outside steam for cheaper?

Probably the cheapest? I can't say with 100% accuracy obviously but the GMG offer from yesterday for the game is expired now it appears so this is probably your best choice.

Dingotech

Seeing that Photo app is very interesting.

We have like 60GB of photos on our backup HDD, and I'm sure half of it is repeats.

Is the app that is on sale good at dealing with that issue? Or is there a better non-steam app out there to help out with that?

Seeing that Photo app is very interesting.

We have like 60GB of photos on our backup HDD, and I'm sure half of it is repeats.

Is the app that is on sale good at dealing with that issue? Or is there a better non-steam app out there to help out with that?
You can try this one.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Hey guys, take a look at Dungeons!
ss_1bb23bfd3d6ead87e55e2cf442d462f38f09fdb3.1920x1080.jpg

4 bucks for individual games and 7 for both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom