• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Bought FTL.

Thanks GAF.

You're welcome.
Or was that an ironic "thanks" for the sleepless nights you will now need to endure until you finally beat that seemingly impossible to beat last boss?

Yes. Almost all voted games go on sale as a daily or a flash (if not all three like TWD) if they do or do not win.

That's nice I guess...but damn.

Biggest problem I've had with this sale is seeing so much of the same crap on sale over and over again.

EDIT: Nice. Gamersgate has Lost Planet 2 for 9.98. That's most likely as good as it is going to get.

EDIT x2: Doesn't activate on Steam though.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Why are people shocked FM13 lost the voting?

Isn't a majority of Steam's user-base out of the US?

Yeah, but FM13 was continually among the most played games since its release, which is pretty amazing and shows a big community.

Petrie

Banned
Yeah, but FM13 was continually among the most played games since its release, which is pretty amazing and shows a big community.

Or an extremely dedicated smaller community.

Most of which have it already.

Sounds like a group who won't ever wait for a sale.

Megasoum

Banned
Everybody should buy Driver:SF right now...

I'm thinking about buying it a 3rd time right now lol. I have the retail version, the uplay version but I wouldn't mind having it on steam too lol.

Sanic

For those wondering, THPS apparently supports the 360 controller, but won't display the correct onscreen prompts when using it.

Toma

It isn't even about money anymore

When will I have the time to play all this shit?

I really wanna buy Driver, Gianna Sisters and FTL

WHEN???

FTL will make you play it without you needing to want to play it. Dont you worry about that.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Giana Sisters, fuck yeah!!! I'm glad I passed on the Orcs Must Die franchise now, though I'll get it on the next Steam Sale.

What game do you want me to vote, guys?

HiiiLife

At least you're not playing it on iOS with touchscreen! I'm trying to round out the collection with GTA III, but I'm waiting!

I went out to get steam cards just to do a GTA marathon before 5 releases! I picked up GTA4 again as well.

Gaaaarrrgh.

I'll wait. It'll be a pain. But I'll wait. Please be a flash sale or daily sale.

igIa5nkqCESx9.jpg

Can't wait!

arit

Finally some steamsale love for the sisters! Wouldn't surprise me though if it gets a deal on gmg, but better save than sorry.

Ys Origin
Ys Oath ...
Binding of Isaac
The Last Remnant(gmg)
Giana Sisters

Unless gmg gets new codes for Sine Mora that might be the final damage this sale.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait!
Congratulations, you bought a fantastic racer. Hope you enjoy it!

Is driver really that good? With gaf hype I can never tell. Are we looking at Spec Ops (good) or Nier (horrible) here?
Yes, yes it is. It's a little long if you try to do everything, including buying every car, collecting everything and winning every side event. In the last chapter or 2 I wanted to finish it so I started doing only the story missions, which means I still have a lot of stuff to do if I ever want to go back to it.

The shift mechanic is truly awesome, and the driving, which at first feels kinda weird, ends up being good too. I recommend it 100%, yeah.

ta9qi

Guys i have a question, when buying a game from GG, and press the download button without using the serial to activate it in steam, can you play it when its finish downloading or its useless without steam product key ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom