• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want FTL and Chivalry!
I've spent so much already though...

I guess the next time we can guarantee they will be on sale will be this summer.

jarosh

Yea, just checked it and it's really strange how the sum of every game on the bundle doesn't add up to these 118.

Clearly that price refers to the original bundle with the 20 - 30 games in it. This bundle is obviously incomplete. I don't know how this sort of thing goes unnoticed for so long.

12_zpsd9745e36.jpg

I can't hold it any more I need help!

I'm still holding. To me the game looks like spreadsheets in space with a slightly better UI.

What the fuck is the deal with the Sonic Bundle?

r4Zu7.png

There were like 30 games in it when it went on sale a few days ago. The 5 games in it now are worth the same as the bundle price. It's not actually even 75% off. The regular price is listed as 118 EUR... huh?

First Activision's shenanigans, now this. This Steam sale is shady as fuck.

LuuKyK

Whats with the FTL game? Could they have chosen blander screens to add in the game's profile? Talk about inverse hype... You can't even tell what the game is about.

MNC

I'm holding off on FTL and Hotline Miami not for quality or price but because I know by later in 2013 significant patches, extras will be added that will make them even more amazing to play the first time around.

I seriously doubt alot of changes to the games will be made.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Whats with the FTL game? Could they have chosen blander screens to add in the game's profile? Talk about inverse hype... You can't even tell what the game is about.

Watch wtf video on FTL. Made me buy it after watching it for 10-15 minutes.

Koroviev

Chivalry 4-pack anyone? I can host it if need be.

I don't have a link to the gallery, but there is a mod you can use to jazz up the backgrounds.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
What the fuck is the deal with the Sonic Bundle?

r4Zu7.png

There were like 30 games in it when it went on sale a few days ago. The 5 games in it now are worth the same as the bundle price. It's not actually even 75% off. The regular price is listed as 118 EUR... huh?

Wow, Sega being even MORE shady?

The first time around, the bundle had every Sonic game on Steam, which were like 64 bucks all together on sale at the time, and was the same "-77%" price which they made up. Now you're literally saving nothing by buying the bundle, because they took out a bunch of games, and they're still claiming a discount?

WTF

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
GalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivII
Also, grab these mods:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40355243&postcount=215

Is the first Galactic Civ game worth picking up if you have the second one? I noticed they released it on steam much later.

No.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Lol, I love how the bundle of Bio, cost a penny more than the cost of buying them separate. And amazon wins again in that regard.

GTA not loading up for anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom