• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamfall

I can't remember if The Orange Box went on sale during the Summer Sale or not. I want to gift it to a friend of mine, but I don't know if I should get Portal 1 while it's on sale and just do it all seperately or continue to wait for a full Orange Box sale.

It was on sale at GameFly a couple days ago for $4.99! I'd say wait out for a sale, instead of separately purchasing.

But who knows what Garry is thinking?

xJavonta

Banned
I wish my friends gifted me games :(

I like gifting, but it's nice to receive every once in a while.

Probably for the best though, I really need to start playing some of these games.

Soi-Fong

I wish my friends gifted me games :(

I like gifting, but it's nice to receive every once in a while.

Probably for the best though, I really need to start playing some of these games.

Yeah... nice to get that feeling of receiving. Only been gifted randomly once ever in Steam.

jph139

I can't remember if The Orange Box went on sale during the Summer Sale or not. I want to gift it to a friend of mine, but I don't know if I should get Portal 1 while it's on sale and just do it all seperately or continue to wait for a full Orange Box sale.

I bought it last year for $5... but it dropped during the Half-Life and Portal sales, and it hasn't for either this sale. It's possible they'll make it a daily deal or something, but I doubt it'll go under $10, unfortunately.

It's 1 am. in France. When does the -85% discount for Gods and Kings show up at GMG?

It's really annoying when OP asks for advice and someone comes up with shit like "let me google that for you" i mean come on.

Remember EviLore's thread about Thread whining and meta-discussions

If you don't like the thread don't post in it, it's that simple.
I got a three-week ban for complaining about a thread and I just came back. Gotta be careful.

Artofwar420

Could anyone recommend some platformers, but not Super Meat Boy level of hard. My aunt really likes the older Mario games and asked me for something that is like those.

Like, collect the things, jump around, maybe power ups.

Could anyone recommend some platformers, but not Super Meat Boy level of hard. My aunt really likes the older Mario games and asked me for something that is like those.

Like, collect the things, jump around, maybe power ups.
People seem to love the new Giana Sisters game that came out, and considering its roots as a SMB ripoff it might be a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom