• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that doesn't mean much to me since I'm horrible at using it lol. I can't even imagine how painful driving must be with it.

It actually feels pretty good. Assign handbrake to right mouse button and you are good to go.

I was enjoying Vice City until the mini helicopter mission. That thing controls like shit on keyboard and controller.

A gaming mouse makes the pitch controls much easier.

jediyoshi

ow, go figure. the one sims game i get on steam has 1 piece of dlc that didn't even last a whole year before being removed. dammit ea.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Thinkin bout buyin The Witcher 2 since I can never complete the EE patch on my version I got from Amazon. Always gives me a patch error.

Doomrider

Yeah, Divinity 2 has some great humour, especially with the mind-reading stuff.

It also has the best ad for any game ever. But wait, there's more!

Mindreading is such a cool ability; it's almost always worth it to spend the XP, and it feels goooood to call out an obvious scammer on his bullshit (one of many examples).

As for the ad: so good.

one of us, one of us, one of us

That caught me off guard too. The humor is pretty great, especially Bellegar.

I haven't seen Bellegar since Broken Valley, but I know I'll be running into him again. One of many hilarious characters.

And I just found out about Dragon Commander! I'll have some of that jet-packed draconian madness, too, thank you.

hRSMy.gifp

These repeats are ridiculous.

Derrick01

Banned
I really wish they would stop repeating Hitman for $25 when it was cheaper on Amazon and I think it's going back on sale there for $20 in a couple of days.

cicero

The Steam activating Crusader Kings II was supposed to be having a big deal on GMG today, wasn't it? It never went below full price.

Kammie

These sales are bullshit.

Can we at least give a flash sale to Sequence, so feep makes some more money? They keep doing sales on big-publisher titles. It's ridiculous.

Next sale they should have Indie Flash Deals or some shit.

bonesquad

I urge you all to try the Atom Zombie Smasher demo. Wish Super Hexagon would go on sale again.

I'll second that. I got Atom Zombie Smasher way back during the summer sale of 2011 and it was the biggest surprise game for me. It oozes style for 'just' having dots represent the people/zombies. Though I was glad they added easier modes since then...

Koroviev

Made it to Sector 3 in FTL with a score of 581. It reminds me a bit of Space Pirates and Zombies, although at this point I think I prefer the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom