• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

How is Witcher 1 compared to 2? I've read A LOT about how good 2 is on PC and got it during the last sale, but the price on Witcher 1 is rather tempteing atm.

Also, I'd like impressions on Bard's Tale as well please.

JChalmers

Neo Member
I bought Monkey Island bundle to give away. Quote this post and then I'll pick a random winner when there are enough people quoting.

3qaxK.png

Also add me on Steam You don't need to add me to win, I just like seeing what people buy. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Addnan

Generous man!

Deques

How is Witcher 1 compared to 2? I've read A LOT about how good 2 is on PC and got it during the last sale, but the price on Witcher 1 is rather tempteing atm.

Get it for the sex scenes!
The game is just a bonus, and its great!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I bought Monkey Island bundle to give away. Quote this post and then I'll pick a random winner when there are enough people quoting.

3qaxK.png

Also add me on Steam You don't need to add me to win, I just like seeing what people buy. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Addnan
Well, can't turn down a shot at this!

Tempted by more games than I expected this time. Feels like a few indie and greenlit games got through that I didn't know about.

Madouu

Thanks for this, had never heard of that Robin Hood game, looks pretty awesome.

It's in the same vein as the Commandos series and Desperados. It got some harsh reviews but I enjoyed it quite a bit at the time. I miss these kind of games ... anyone know if there's a game similar to these 3 on steam sale right now?

edit : haha I think you guys don't have to quote the image in the post too.

Tizoc

Get it for the sex scenes!
The game is just a bonus, and its great!

mmmmmmmmmmmm tempting, but I'd like to hear more impressions about the combat and general gameplay, like can it be beaten as a (Pacificst) Stealth run?
EDIT: Oh and di you recently become Member status?

F!ReW!Re

I hope he doesn't get in trouble for revealing sales data..
ZECjd.png

5jkAq.png

Hah, it just confirms the earlier stories that games get a huge boost in sales during the holiday sales...

Nothing new to see and no in dept information given (like sales numbers); I see no reason why he would get in trouble for that..

Witcher 1 is fantastic, but it's way more of a weird eastern european RPG than the 2nd game is. If you dig that, you'll love it.

Deques

mmmmmmmmmmmm tempting, but I'd like to hear more impressions about the combat and general gameplay, like can it be beaten as a (Pacificst) Stealth run?

It's been almost two years since I played it last time. The game is not a stealth game, it's more of an action rpg

Anyone want Harley Quinn's Revenge, for Arkham City? This is just the DLC i'm offering.

First to quote can have at it.

me me!

Tempted to buy the Monkey Island Special Edition bundle (Monkey Island 1 + 2) for 3,74. I think I will.

Edit: Just bought the Monkey Island Special Edition bundle + all episodes pf Tales of Monkey Island for 11 euros.

I'm weak :( But never played any of them and after Walking Dead I'm in for a good adventure game.

Addnan

Better luck next time to those who didn't win.!

My plan for the rest of the sale.

okbwE.png

I wonder how much I will actually end up spending :(

deejay

A Valley Without Wind 2 has suddenly appeared in my inventory/game list.

Downloading... Last time I checked on the updates for it, it looked great. It's a fun game :)

So tempted to buy The Secret World for 23 euros. But it's only -25%, I'm hoping for it go lower then that. Hope it's going to be a flash/daily deal. If not, I'll just buy it in january.

Monkey Island and The Secret World are going to be my only buys this sale.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Problem? How many computers do you need?
It IS a problem, if you have several machines and plan on being able to play it in the future.

EDIT: I still bought AA GOTY. It's a game I've wanted to play for so long, my principles about DRM be damned (I feel just like Groucho Marx).

Better luck next time to those who didn't win.!

My plan for the rest of the sale.

okbwE.png

I wonder how much I will actually end up spending :(

I'm interested in Mark of the Ninja and Rayman Origins, but it's a case of waiting for a bigger discount. At the moment they're not cheap enough for me to bite. Hopefully the Skyrim DLC will get a bigger discount, as I'm waiting on having those before starting a new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom