• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigace33

Does someone have some bonus keys ? I've just subscribed to Steam and my games list is quite empty haha.

if you want to add me, id : kafel6

I'm about to go see Django, but if you pm me I can give you Borderlands 1 GOTY edition. Maybe some other stuff later once I get back and sort things out. Just shoot me a pm if interested.

I wish Skyrim was just a little cheaper, then I could justify double dipping (I bought PS3 version first, before I had a computer that could run games...)

Derrick01

Banned
If you could have waited 2 says, you could have probably applied one of your 5 dollar credits. Price is gonna be that way through the 5th.

It's not one of the editor's choice games for some reason. It might get added in the next few days but if it does I'll just whine to Amazon's customer service and get a refund.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
So... steam is down I can't wait to see what offers they have to just no buy any of them :(

MachoSuave

Neo Member
ib2JnPTDisj2Kc.jpg

There are no Gods
and Kings.

Help us Tony Wan Kenobi, you're our only hope.

Gaspode_T

Steam backend engineer, unlike being flogged like most proper online service company, is probably enjoying a nice meal at a fancy restaurant in downtown bellevue, wa while being surrounded by beautiful Pacific Northwest women in flannel shirts and wool hats

Ah damn I bought hitman on Amazon since it's $20 now. Money down the drain probably but boredom's a hell of a drug.

its actually not to bad (imo). might not be a 'true' hitman game...but its enjoyable enough. About halfway through right now. Story isn't going to win any awards, but its enough to keep the game going.

Played Contracts a little bit, nice change of pace. Need more GAF on my list though...

id : MMBosstones86

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
I'd love to see steam store front get back with only a trailer in the front page showing Gabe Newell acknowledging how bad this sale is and saying: here it is to compensate, the Ricochet 2 debut trailer. BAM!

So sad it wont happen :( :( :(

M.D

Pretty sure Steam will have a daily on Civ in the remaining dailies. Atleast I think they haven't done a Civ daily yet. You could buy the Gods and Kings expansion on GMG now for very cheap.

Normal edition was 7.49 and GOTY edition 12.49 as part of community vote, but I missed them thinking those were the normal prices and the deal was gone before I could decide if I wanted to buy the game

The question is - Should I get the normal edition, or the GOTY edition? if it's the GOTY edition, even with a sale price the Amazon deal would be a lot better
If It's the normal edition, then it makes more sense

Prophane33

I thought everyone got upgraded to the Enhanced edition; my vanilla game has been upgraded and now has 3 immersion packs listed in the DLC section.

Ah, I picked it up today on Gamersgate (activates on steam) and they gave me two serials for the immersion packs, tried to activate one and it said I already had it. Checked my DLC section and said I own it, guess it's just a leftover from before it was the Enhanced Edition. Thanks for the heads up.

HoosTrax

thx, EatChildren already offered me a Dota 2 key, it's what decided me to create a Steam account and see what's up
Nooo, those damn Dota 2 keys are harder to get rid of than cockroaches :p. Well I'll pm you the Darksiders key then, since you're not online in Steam at the moment and I gotta go out soon.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
(as mentioned in the OT) I really hope TSW goes on sale, I will give away a copy for a gaffer... I just finished an amzing mission - it was like Silent Hill, and Alan Wake (plus MMO jank :p)
This game doesn't still have free daypasses, does it? I heard they gave them it to players...

Retne

I hope that DMC4 is just glitched and will go -75% soon. If it doesn't I guess I'll just get it over at GMG since it's $4.76 with that 30% off code but I've been trying to use my steam wallet funds. It's a shame steam wallet money is pretty worthless this sale.

Salaadin

I have my Steam games all split into categories. When I switch to "software" and then go back to "games", it opens all the categories and I have to re-close all of them so I have a nice, compact list.
Any way to get it to remember to keep them all closed?

wazoo

Dear Gaben,
I am just asking some rebate on the Dirt series, is that too much to ask considering you could get them for nothing 2 years ago !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom