• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
what tha hell I need to go to sleep before i buy anymore :O

FTL (5)
far cry 2 (2.5)
civ5 goty+god+kings (15)
mark of the ninja (7.5)
HL EP 1+2 (4)
hotline Miami (5)
Scribblenauts (7.5)
Hitman Trilogy (7?)
Splinter Cell Collection(13??)
humblebundle 7 (7)+gifted a copy (7)
orcs must die 2 2pack (10)
THQ humbleeee
i don't even know what else i bought oh yeah Alan Wake Collection for like 10???
won Forge which was traded for Fallout 3 and Eufloria and was gifted like 3 games lol

Jesus I am going to sleep I signed up on steam like a year ago and i already have over 100 games wtf lol

Omega

Banned
Same. And I have no interest in playing it.

im 50/50 on it.

but it was better than CoD4 winning. if you haven't played that game by now, then there's a problem.

whats up with dota2 having a price? In the description it says its F2P...are you just paying to get into the beta?

Three 4x games on sale now.

Sins Rebellion
Endless Space
Need for speed hot pursuit....

Shame Endless Space had that free weekend a little while back. I played it and realised I will never play it again. I picked up sins blind because I still had that doubt.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
So the Quake Community Choice was only for the first game? C'mon Garry!
And why isn't Quake IV part of the Quake Collection bundle?

Any of you fine gentlemen want a copy of Serious Sam 3? Willing to trade for at least one of the following:

Avadon: The Black Fortress
ClaDun x2
Thomas Was Alone
FTL
Half Minute Hero

I have Doom 3 BFG already, but have read Doom 3 vanilla is actually better.
Should I bite?

I wouldn't mind getting Doom and Doom II while I'm at it for nostalgia's sake. I guess there are ways to mod them to be a little bit more modern graphically.

Soi-Fong

Damn. Really wish the complete pack for Anno was also 60% off. Still won't touch the game with a 10 foot pole with that DRM hanging over its head.

Minion101

Banned
I have Doom 3 BFG already, but have read Doom 3 vanilla is actually better.
Should I bite?

I wouldn't mind getting Doom and Doom II while I'm at it for nostalgia's sake. I guess there are ways to mod them to be a little bit more modern graphically.

I prefer the controller support of BFG. I didn't find the mods all that great in vanilla , but I'm sure I did it wrong.

HoosTrax

Hot Pursuit worth $5? Only racing games I've ever really liked is the Burnout series
If you liked Burnout only because it was open-world, then no. Otherwise, it's a solid enough arcade racer, although I admittedly only played as a cop, never as a racer. I liked HP, but probably not as much as NFS:Underground or MW.

GAF, I never ask you folk for much, but you guys should totally buy the Bionic Commando Pack. $10 for both Rearmed and BC'09 is a fucking steal due to how good these games are!

Just make sure to play Rearmed first in order to unlock some nice goodies for '09 (enhanced handgun + classic RAD outfit + hidden developer room with some shelved designs).

If you actually play the games and not just leave them in your backlog you'll be pleasantly surprised, I promise you that much :)

oipic

Looks like Undercover, Shift and Shift 2 Unleashed are hidden 75%-off sales piggy-backing the Hot Pursuit flash sale, too (if anyone cares).

Tizoc

GAF, I never ask you folk for much, but you guys should totally buy the Bionic Commando Pack. $10 for both Rearmed and BC'09 is a fucking steal due to how good these games are!

Just make sure to play Rearmed first in order to unlock some nice goodies for '09 (enhanced handgun + classic RAD outfit + hidden developer room with some shelved designs).

If you actually play the games and not just leave them in your backlog you'll be pleasantly surprised, I promise you that much :)

Hmm ReArmed didn't appeal to me on PSN but...maybe I could make a give-away of it on Steamgifts?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
How is undercover? The only NFS game I have played is Underground, and I loved it. I did buy Burnout Paradise as well. Haven't played it yet.

mrgone

So the Quake Community Choice was only for the first game? C'mon Garry!
And why isn't Quake IV part of the Quake Collection bundle?

I've been wondering these things too, through my manly tears of satisfaction for Quake besting a Call of Duty title in any kind of online vote at this stage of the gaming game. I was fully expecting the whole series to get the slice and dice on the price. At $2.50 it wouldn't cut too deep to re-buy it if the full bundle received a proper discount, but there's pride at stake. Money pride, the most proud of all prides.

c0Zm1c

I voted for Quake assuming the discount would be applied to Quake IV. :(

I don't get why people like Hot Pursuit so much. The handling of the cars is awful. It's like Outrun. Burnout Paradise or the new Most Wanted are better games.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I voted for Quake assuming the discount would be applied to Quake IV. :(

I don't get why people like Hot Pursuit so much. The handling of the cars is awful. It's like Outrun. Burnout Paradise or the new Most Wanted are better games.

Oh, it's amazing then?

I added Hot Pursuit to my wishlist. GAF don't fail me now! I loved me some Burnout Paradise, if this is just as good I'll be checking it out just as soon as I'm paid.

Kammie

Please vote Dota 2
Charging 15 bucks for early access should be a crime. Then again, so should having crappy community votes!

I have 3 DOTA invites. I think everyone and their mother has one at this point, but if anyone is interested, quote.

Edit: Gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom