• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm talking about Telltale's Tales of Monkey Island, not the original Special Editions (which I bought last night for less than $4).
And like I said, I own the PS3 version of ToMI.

You really think they'll be back?

Oh shit, my bad. I still think they could show up again featured as a daily or flash. I bought the complete pack at the same price during a flash sale last summer.

I need to get back to those games. They're obviously not on the same level as the classic games, but I enjoyed what I played of the first episode quite a bit.

dreamfall

Voted for Vice City. But those choices were pretty shit! All great , older titles. I think Amazon still has both Steam Bioshock keys for $4.99 too.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
:/ Guess I'm choosing Bioshock...

froliq

Hmm, nice price on Orcs Must Die I guess. Still haven't finished the first one though. Hope dailies have something better.

The only game in the votes that I don't own is Vice City and I plan on picking it up during this sale. I'm not too worried if it doesn't get the votes because I'm 100% positive that it will hit that 75% off price at some other point during the sale.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I'm torn between Vice City, and HL 2. Probably HL 2 since I haven't really played it.

Those flash deals don't interest me.

Tizoc

Thinking of getting the Divinity Anthology, I read that DD is an easy to get into Western RPG, but how are the other 2 games?
Also the games up for vote are:
Bioshock 1
gta vice city
Half Life 2
Which of these do you want me to vote for?

UrbanRats

3 or 4 sales later, i'm still waiting on a 75% off Morrowind, c'mon Bethesda.

Anyway, so far, nothing bought, but in the last 2 or 3 sales (combined) i must have bought 2 or 3 titles, top.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Credo, you're the best ♥ Sweden welcomes you warmly!

ssxMr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom