• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of taking advantage of pricing mistakes. That lost money comes from somewhere and it aint the publisher. Also the thought that a large enough mistake may cost someone their job. And this close to christmas do you really want to take the chance that you get someone fired?

zulfate

Here is a really dumb question but iam at work and i would like to know when the last day of the steam sale is. Thanks in advanced

6m8dO.png

:)

atomico

Brink Complete Pack
Dishonored™
DOOM 3 BFG Edition
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hunted: The Demon’s Forge™
RAGE
Rogue Warrior
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Fuck, the Steam version of the fucking Bethesda pack doesn't include that fucking game.

Sysgen

I'm not a fan of taking advantage of pricing mistakes. That lost money comes from somewhere and it aint the publisher. Also the thought that a large enough mistake may cost someone their job. And this close to christmas do you really want to take the chance that you get someone fired?

They do this to draw buyers and then jack the price.

Silex

Come on, I'm stuck on now on paypal's payment confirmation!
If I'll only get a payment confirmation...

EDIT: It worked! And I bought 2 packs by mistake actually! :D

dani_dc

Anyone else unable to buy things?

I'm getting an error saying the information on my card isn't correct, regardless of what card I use and not having any issue using the card before on Steam or earlier today at GMG.

Cbajd5

It's not my fault, it's everyone else's fault!

Also, apparently I had an account already and logging in emptied my cart.

AUGH

Anyone else unable to buy things?

I'm getting an error saying the information on my card isn't correct, regardless of what card I use and not having any issue using the card before on Steam or earlier today at GMG.
I got that a couple months ago when I tried to buy via browser, but accessing the store in the client allowed my purchases to go through so try that.

Smash88

Banned
Wait... what box?

The little red box above "Holiday".

If you click is multiple times you get more snow, too many times and you crash your whole computer. Yay!

Square snowflakes are when IE/Firefox are open. Circle snowflakes are any other browser, Chrome, Opera, etc...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Site isn't loading anything now :(

I don't even want the bundle really. Just buying it cause everyone else is going nuts over it

Silex

Don't lose the hope people.. It took me 15 minutes to load this and buy.

I got a confirmation email on payment from paypal - so hopefully they'll have to respect this even if the deal is getting removed right now (I didn't get any confirmation page on their site yet)...

Exuro

I'm so close to getting the pack. Just got to get the CC page to load up.

Does every title come with Steam keys?

EDIT: Noooo shopping cart is empty now

Ahhh man. I'm so close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom