• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigace33

Come on, I'm stuck on now on paypal's payment confirmation!
If I'll only get a payment confirmation...

EDIT: It worked! And I bought 2 packs by mistake actually! :D

I can't even get past the account creation page. How about I give you $30 for one of them there packs of yours?

metalshade

Interested in demons forge and skyrim if anyone doesnt need those keys. Will payapl or trade.
Also asking again for a kind American gaffer to buy me Ghost recon future soldier, will paypal or trade.

Salsa

Come on, I'm stuck on now on paypal's payment confirmation!
If I'll only get a payment confirmation...

EDIT: It worked! And I bought 2 packs by mistake actually! :D

dayum

i'll take Doom 3 BFG, Rogue Warrior and Hunted for a dollar k thx

Cbajd5

Site isn't loading anything now :(

I don't even want the bundle really. Just buying it cause everyone else is going nuts over it

It's just taking forever, my Checkout is finally loading after adding it again.

Slowly...

Edit: And it added two, more waiting for me...

I managed to get through the checkout and make the payment on Paypal, but once it redirected back to Gamersgate, it went straight to the homepage, not into a confirmation page. Games aren't on my account and Paypal is not showing the payment having gone through. Oh well.

Silex

I might consider SalsaShark' proposition...

I doubt I'll sell any of those packs directly, but I might give away some games later.
Buying 2 packs is not a mistake I regret. :) First of all I need to actually get those packs.
It was quite weird, the pack kept getting dissaappearing from my cart on random reloads, but eventually on paypal's page I payed for 2 packs.
I only hope this will indeed work.. I didn't get any confirmation from GamersGate side yet about the purchase.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Slowly working my way to the checkout. I will be selling keys since I'm not interested in some of them. Namely Fallout and Elder Scrolls.

Mairu

I managed to get through the checkout and make the payment on Paypal, but once it redirected back to Gamersgate, it went straight to the homepage, not into a confirmation page. Games aren't on my account and Paypal is not showing the payment having gone through. Oh well.

same thing happened to me :(

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Made it all the way to check out, but shit's down for the count now. It just wasn't meant to be. The dream is over.

Cbajd5

Made it all the way to check out, but shit's down for the count now. It just wasn't meant to be. The dream is over.

THE DREAM IS NEVER OVER

Although this taking so long is making every other website seem to load very fast by comparison. Lots of fun.

Mairu

Darn- All I really wanted from that was Dishonored, but I can't get anywhere after it died at confirming my payment from paypal :/

How do people even find out about a crazy pricing mistakes like this? I can see how the information would propagate really quickly, but where did it come from initially?

Dambrosi

Banned
If anyone has a spare RAGE or Doom 3, let me know via PM. I have PayPal.

...oh, is it dead now? Never mind, then, I don't want to put anyone out.

Cbajd5

Ah, my Checkout's finally loading again.

NOW TO SEE WHAT IT HAS BECOME

Edit: It still didn't remove the second one...

Munin

Vertical scrolling is incredibly choppy in Sim City 4 even though horizontal and general frame rate is fine. Sigh. Guess I should just wait for the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom