• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

Ok, I still don't get why the main character in Ys Origins speaks french, but I was able to play for like 15 minutes and I'm already in love with the OST and can't wait to play more tomorrow. Not a single regret. Thanks to whoever told me to buy it.

Is it possible to gift steam credit rather than just games? I figured this would be the best thread in which to ask.

If you accept to pay the fee to Valve you can list a TF2 crate for sale on market and the other party can buy it instantly thus making a money transfer.

In short, no.

Doomrider

lol, it's that bad?

Well just will be grateful to receive Hunted: The Demon’s Forge :)

Yeah, it's just bad. You can beat it in 2 hours, though! I guess that's good?

As for Hunted, well... Stuff works, for the most part, but nothing stands out, at all. It's very mediocre and forgettable, so I'd say it's also a waste of time (a bigger one, too; we're talking 10 hours to beat). Still, there are people who liked it!

Even so, assuming someone gifted those games to you... Free is free!

Yeah, it's just bad. You can beat it in 2 hours, though! I guess that's good?

As for Hunted, well... Stuff works, for the most part, but nothing stands out, at all. It's very mediocre and forgettable, so I'd say it's a waste of time, too (a bigger one, too; we're talking 10 hours to beat it). Still, there are people who liked it!

Still, assuming someone gifted those games to you... Free is free!

Thank you bro, I thought that Rogue Warrior was a good game, I like long games, but beating it in just 2 hours, that's not a game for me :)

And Hunted I tried once with a friend and really liked, that's why I would like to give it a try... but I doubt that someone gift those games to me :)

feel

I suspect Wario64 is a team of people. Three four guys playing Xbox keeping that gamerscore going. One guy for hanging out in GAF full time, and one guy tracking deals and news.
It's a team of around 30 man according to the latest detective-gaf estimates.

Cbajd5

You appear to be correct. Well, one step shorter I guess. Will add the direct link if the site works.

Yeah, that's probably the best way to get it at this point, one less page to load.

And my Checkout's finally loading again...

Edit: And now the page styling's gone, but I have only one in my cart now.

Double Edit: AUGH IT NEEDS TO LOAD AGAIN FOR SOME REASON

Nabs

For those with Amazon January coupons:

Hitman will be $19.99 and Dark Souls will be $17.99 until 1/5. Hitman isn't currently on the EC list, but maybe they'll add it later.

Hitman will be $19.99 and Dark Souls will be $17.99 until 1/5. Here's hoping for more January Deals.

Thanks for the Heads up bro!

I'm surprised you have time to play all those free indie bundle keys you get from people here, with all the time you spend camping the forum.

I'm not smashing more codes dude, and I'm not camping in the forum as others and I bought my own indie bundles :)

diggler41

Got to paypal info confirmation screen and it hung for awhile then stopped. But I just got a paypal email saying it's been paid. Hopefully it's in my account when the traffic dies down. :/

Violater

What in the fuck, I just want to play Batman AC not sign up for fucking Live Arghhh
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

feel

Even though the checkout page never finished loading and I was trying to (also unsuccessfuly) create an account in a totally separate tab, I got an email sent to me saying that the order went through and I'll get my stuff once payment (info which I never entered) goes through. WHAT??? How did that even work? Might have a chance to claw my way back into this once the site starts working and I step forward with payment.

Hitman will be $19.99 and Dark Souls will be $17.99 until 1/5. Hitman isn't currently on the EC list, but maybe they'll add it later.

Hitman is 18$ now if you count the GMG credit at GMG, or 20$ if you just take the cash back option. For those who can't wait a month.

Nabs

Even though the checkout page never finished loading and I was trying to (also unsuccessfuly) create an account in a totally separate tab, I got an email sent to me saying that the order went through and I'll get my stuff once payment (info which I never entered) goes through. WHAT??? How did that even work? Might have a chance to claw my way back into this once the site starts working and I step forward with payment.

You may be able to go back to the site and enter in your order number to complete payment.

Ok, I'm having issues with my GamersGate account. It says I need an email verification to confirm my account. But no email shows up in my inbox!

HELP, I want this deal.

Sysgen

Under accounts there is a purchases page I believe, click the page, you will see the order and it will say Pending. Just click on that... but I would check the price :)

feel

You may be able to go back to the site and enter in your order number to complete payment.
That's what I'm hoping for. Still surprised that in the middle of that server overload clusterfuck the site managed to pick up my attempt at checkout as a guest and my attempt at creating an account on a totally separate tab and make it work.

On your purchase page you will see the order and it will say Pending. Just click on that... but I would check the price :)
Definitely. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom