• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
You mean if they honor deals of if you can return games?
There were quite a few other price mistakes on GG today and to my knowledge they honored all of them.

Since you have to manually click a button on the site to get your keys, I think they'll give you a refund if you didn't do that yet. But why would you want to lol

Well if they don't deliver on the games I guess. I don't want my money 'stolen'

Well my Paypal is charged. But I couldn't load the page when I submitted my Paypal details. So who knows

FWIW, same thing happened to me and the games are now available for me at GamersGate. Never got taken back to GG after going through Paypal, site kept crashing, but I was successfully charged through Paypal.

Created an account, still haven't got a confirmation email or anything.

Clicked on the confirm order button and still waiting for the page to load.
This server must be on a 56k connection. hah

Or did this "deal" get put on a deal website and it's just getting hammered. Surely it's not just GAF doing this to them. But maybe...

Cbajd5

Yup, order's completed and all is good.

Yay~

Edit: I can assume if your payment gets through the games should be available on the website once it loads.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I have resisted all Steam sales so far and shall continue to resist them all!

I AM GAMER, HEAR ME ROAR!

YOU CAN'T END ME, STEAM SALES! RAAARRRR!!!

The Great Melon

Neo Member
Ah the bundle is just dangling in front of my eyes, but I can't sign on no matter what I do. I am beginning to wonder if I have actually forgotten my password.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Yeah, I think I won. Still loading though. I only ordered 1 pack though, despite it having 2 before. I had to readd it

s4OkN.jpg

derExperte

No chance, doesn't load and PayPal didn't work. I have an order confirmation email though, wonder if I can go to my account later and pay then?

Sarquiss_

Been trying to purchase the bundle for a while now but the site keeps timing out :'(

It is a damn good deal for the quality of the games that you get.

I just hope they don't run out of keys before I can get a copy :)

Fantomex

Any of you fellas wanna trade some amazon credit for my steam wallet credit? I really want Darksiders 2 anda it's DLC but I feel wasteful knowing I have funds on my steam wallet? Could gift some games of equal value?

Cbajd5

I don't think trying to get to the pages for all my games is helping the loading problems at all...

Edit: This is fun, I know it's loading properly if the tab is an M, still loading if it's W, and failed if it's T.

Type2

Ah, that bundle would make some fantastic Christmas gifts! Shame I don't already have an account with the site...hope is lost.

Ah, that bundle would make some fantastic Christmas gifts! Shame I don't already have an account with the site...hope is lost.

OH, you had to already have an account? Lame.
I registered one at checkout, but after confirming my order, the page just ends up refreshing and not going to the payment phase.

Cbajd5

OH, you had to already have an account? Lame.
I registered one at checkout, but after confirming my order, the page just ends up refreshing and not going to the payment phase.

No you don't, it's just an additional step in this long loading process.

It probably would have taken a lot less time if I didn't...

EDIT: I GOT MY FIRST KEY YEAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom