• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Tier

It'd be nice if those who had already completed their purchase would leave it for now; let us complete our purchases.

It'd be nice for those who aren't registered with the site to do so, and leave those who are registered to be able to finish.

Not going to happen though.

Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack - 2 Pack for me and bro ($10)
Hitman Collection ($6.25)
blood Money for Bro (2.5)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction - Echelon Edition (12)
total Damage + Gift for bro=$30.5
...how long does this last???

Wow, that was fast. I got the order confirmation.
cEu3p.png

zfCA1.png

Volcynika

Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack - 2 Pack for me and bro ($10)
Hitman Collection ($6.25)
blood Money for Bro (2.5)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction - Echelon Edition (12)
total Damage + Gift for bro=$30.5
...how long does this last???

...it says on the front page December 20 - January 5

Still waiting for an email to verify my account from months ago. This is laaaame. I don't want to stop trying since I dunno if I'll be able to complete the order tomorrow(I got the confirmation without inputting anything).

Tame

Finally got through.

Dont know if it was a time out problem as it wouldnt accept my paypal account the first time i got through. Had to pay by card.

bigace33

Welp, I have to work tomorrow, but I'm gonna be up all night until I get this deal to go through. This is too good to pass up. Even dusted off my Paypal account and everything. lol

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I already have all the Elder Scrolls games AND Fallout 3.

I only really want Fallout New Vegas. I wonder if I should try to buy it. The site not loading at all is not really that good either.

I wonder if it's a mistake or it's just the actual price.

Grief.exe

For those with Amazon January coupons:

Hitman will be $19.99 and Dark Souls will be $17.99 until 1/5. Hitman isn't currently on the EC list, but maybe they'll add it later.

Where did you get the list for this?

I'm thinking I will pick up MP3 in January.

Cbajd5

I GOT MYSELF TWO MORE KEYS

EVERYTHING ELSE IS STILL LOADING~

This is too much fun. Almost remind me of buying a Touchpad from HP on eBay last year.

Edit: Another One Bites the Dust.

I'm logged in to GamersGate and I can see my order in the order history as "pending"

But it's there! I can't get to the actual payment page without confirming my email account by clicking the link in their email, which I have yet to receive.

Toki767

Wario64 was kind enough to hook me up with Skyrim, so if I actually get an order through, I'll probably put up Skyrim for GAF Bingo Night.

Isaccard

I'm logged in to GamersGate and I can see my order in the order history as "pending"

But it's there! I can't get to the actual payment page without confirming my email account by clicking the link in their email, which I have yet to receive.

I got the e-mail, but I can't make it to making the actual payment.

Grief.exe

I might work out a deal for Dishonored for someone who bought the pack who already has a copy.

cmon guys vote for HL2! I've only played it on xbox and want to do a run through on pc =]

Valve games are always discounted on Flash and Daily deals. Don't worry about voting for them in the Flash deal.

Of course, in this case, all of those games are guaranteed to be featured deals at one point.

bigace33

Still waiting to get email confirmation. I have $35 to anyone of you with multiple bundles. Just give me one so I can go to bed. Will paypal instantaneously.

BTW, not sure if anyone has noticed (or even cares), but from what I can tell, it seems like the Bethesda Collection at GG was supposed to be 70% off. But through some internal mistake, it takes off an additional 70% afterwards. This leaves you with a 91% discount. GamersGate has made this kind of mistake in the past, most recently with The Walking Dead two months ago. Seems like they still haven't learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom