• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syril

I was about to get Orcs Must Die 2 to play with a friend and I noticed that having the first one lets you play co-op versions of some of the levels from that one too. Do both players need the first game or just one of them?

Nirran

I'm at the final parts of the gamersgate payment. Just hit the accept for paypal and it keeps timing out on me. Will be worth it though since I wanted Dishonored and the other games will make good Christmas gifts to friends.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
The fact that the "pay for this shit" is a button with local scripting as opposed to an actual link means I have to reload the page everytime I want to pay, and then it times out and I can't pay and I have to wait for the cart page to reload again.

This is less than ideal i'd say.

Edit: Here are the payment options for whoever was asking for them:

PAYMENT
Credit cards via Paypal
Credit cards via Moneybookers
Skrill digital wallet (the future of Moneybookers)
Rixty / Coinstar / MoneyPak
Total amount to pay using Rixty: $29.75

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is back up as Sacred 2 Gold, which includes the Ice & Blood expansion. 50% off at $9.99. There is no option for me to request a key for my original version now, so that issue may be resolved as well.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Just got a confirmed order email...but I never logged into my paypal, or even have it connected with them.

Sarquiss_

God I hate the GG site :(

I cannot buy the bundle until I get the verification email which never comes :(

If anyone has a spare bundle please let me know and I will paypal you straight away

Omiee

Fucking hell it wont load for me and im afraid it wont let me buy it with my mastercard.

God I hate the GG site :(

I cannot buy the bundle until I get the verification email which never comes :(

If anyone has a spare bundle please let me know and I will paypal you straight away

I would appreciate this as well.

if you get it to work put 2 in your cart if your willing to help a fellow gafer out.

YES!

Paypal sent me a receipt for payment to GamersGate. Hopefully I didn't send the same payment every time I refreshed. LOL

So how do I get to the games to get the keys? My Shelf... All Games?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm slowly getting there. The discount is still active, and even more surprising, the bundle isn't Aussie Taxed. (Buying this means I can't buy Miasmata, but that's a risk I'm willing to take.)

So, no one is responding to my PMs.

I'm not running a charity--I am trying to recoup what I paid, since Dishonored is $30 on sale elsewhere. That said, I am trying to cut people a deal since this is a pretty darn good deal. Send me a counteroffer if you want. Worst I can say is no.

bigace33

So, no one is responding to my PMs.

I'm not running a charity--I am trying to recoup what I paid, since Dishonored is $30 on sale elsewhere. That said, I am trying to cut people a deal since this is a pretty darn good deal. Send me a counteroffer if you want. Worst I can say is no.

I sent a PM bro, I guess my offer was too low. 8(

J-Tier

I like that I "saved" 28 dollars today. All you folks who couldn't get the bundle to load up properly, congrats too! We all saved 28 bucks, fuck yeah!

profound sadness

Anyone know how long the order will stay at pending on Gamersgate? Got an email receipt but haven't been able to put in payment info yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom