• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
One set does end in an hour.

Yup. Mine keeps fucking up so cheers.

It currently says both will end in one hour!

gfRMU.png

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
You get redirected to paypal to login and pay, then you get redirected back to GamersGate to finally complete the whole thing.

Obviously it's the loading of GamersGate that's iffy.

Thanks!

Yup. Mine keeps fucking up so cheers.

It currently says both will end in one hour!

http://i.imgur.com/gfRMU.png[/IMG ][/QUOTE]

Mine says the opposite, both are set to expire in 7 hours.

Now my only fear is that if we don't get the keys and opt to wait, they won't honor them when it is fixed and will just refund us. Even if the games are showing up in our library.

J-Tier

Anyone willing to help me out ( anyone who can get this freaking site to load )

Yeah just keep trying.

Even if I get through, I'll probably be pretty selfish as I've been at it for 2 hours now--and counting. I said I was done, buttfuck.

Sarquiss_

How are people paying by credit card without PayPal? The one time I got to the checkout there was only the option to use MoneyBookers or Paypal

EDIT:
YESSSSSS I finally got an email confirming my order. Now if I can only get the stupid PayPal to load

Caerith

Hm. I only really want that bundle for Dishonored and the Fallouts, so just gonna try again later and not beat myself up if they fix the price when the server is less hammered. Good luck, folks.

Mairu

I watched the entirety of the new Minecraft documentary (released early for backers!) while trying to get this to go through. I guess I'll stop for now, I only really wanted Dishonored for myself and the rest were going to be gifts :/

Scythian

Welp, just got my GamersGate account locked for 24 hours because I didn't remember my Username/Password; and I'm interested in a copy of Dishonored, but I doubt I'll get one :/

Tame

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is back up as Sacred 2 Gold, which includes the Ice & Blood expansion. 50% off at $9.99. There is no option for me to request a key for my original version now, so that issue may be resolved as well.

this just made my day

I played the hell out of Sacred 2 on the PS3. Looking forward to playing the better version of it

snack

I got an email:

This is a receipt to confirm your order with GamersGate. The order will be processed as soon as your payment is confirmed.
If you placed this order by mistake and have cancelled your payment, or if you did not complete your payment for other reasons you will not be billed and the order will not be processed.

What do I do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom