• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Every game on that Community Choice list will get a daily or flash deal. You'll get your GTA and HL packs. Weirdos.

I can't even go to main site, wow orgin, psplus lots of digital f-ups this year lol

anyone has extra bundle i can pay like little extra $35 or smth i will be here for an 1hr or so

dEvAnGeL

would you guys recommend GR future soldier? and is the price good at 15 bucks? and............. you guys think it might go lower on price on this sale? as of now is 50% off only

REV 09

just got a receipt email from paypal...guess it worked. took about 1.5 hours and i didn't even have an account at the start.

GAMERG0D

I don't even have the Half-Life games, never played them. I'll probably buy them in the Summer Sale for when I get a Gaming PC.

Volcynika

It would be really great for Amazon (and us) if they had a very simple Steam-like app, even if just for phones. Some way to quickly check on what's going on with their PC download prices.

What sucks is I can't even buy PC Download stuff with the mobile version of the site (or at least every time I try for certain games it says it's not supported).

jediyoshi

What's that bundle in gamersgate? Browser must be loading a cached version here.
Edit: wat, dishonored is 15 there? :eek:

Wow, that was fast. I got the order confirmation.
cEu3p.png

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Damn you bioshock. It's a great game if you don't have it.
Yep, shame that once you have it it stops being one.

One day I'll try to force myself to keep playing it. Can't believe how they ruined all the great stuff it has with the terrible gameplay.

shaowebb

ADD THIS TO THE OP

Steamgamesales.com is a site that updates fairly quickly with all steam redeemable sales from several major distributors of steam codes. Plus it has a search function and you can even search by country as well as by price range and it updates instantly like google does. Its a BIG help during this time of year.

Post your finds.

oipic

Damn you bioshock. It's a great game if you don't have it.

I still have no idea how I've never bought or played Bioshock, given how often it has been on sale in recent times (particularly as I have the sequel already, albeit unplayed also) - many must still be in the same boat. In any case, it might be time to grab it on Amazon, methinks.

If anyone who snagged that Bethesda pack wants to part with Rage in exchange for...something, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom