• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
That's a pretty nice deal for RPG Maker. I bet it's a good package. Sadly I don't have the money for such frivolous purchases at the moment.

MrNelson

Banned
I've been trying for the last 2 hours and I still can't get past the checkout page, it just keeps timing out and looping back :(

If anyone can get their hands on a second set of GamersGate keys for me, that would be awesome :D

Petrie

Banned
I've been trying for the last 2 hours and I still can't get past the checkout page, it just keeps timing out and looping back :(

If anyone can get their hands on a second set of GamersGate keys for me, that would be awesome :D

I'd be in line for this as well. Killing me.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Looking at my library, I have 3 and 6 (!??!) keys of some free games Gamersgate gave earlier.

I think I clicked the "get this game" multiple times and gamersgate just gave me multiple copies of the same game.

Weird.

Woot everything went through.

Only managed to get the code for Skyrim thus far.

If the others ever load I plan on selling/giving away the following:

BRINK
Oblivion
Fallout 3
New Vegas
Doom 3 BFG

Prelithe

If anyone is interested in this bundle WITHOUT Skyrim, then PM me. Although I can't guarantee if I have the keys, as I can barely redeem one of them (They appear in my library at least).

Sarquiss_

YAYYYY!!!!! The Paypal payment went through :D

*Does Happy Dance

I am trying to grab a second copy for a fellow gaffer, but the site is not loading again :'(

bigace33

Yeah, I would gladly purchase Skyrim off a fellow Gaffer. I'll be up for a little while longer so PM me and we can do a quick and painless paypal transaction.

I'll throw in $15 for Dishonored if for some reason anyone buys the bundle for everything else

We're anticipating that this is a pricing error, right?

Bloodsent

So it looks like everything went through on Gamersgate, and the bundle is in my library, but it says it is only giftable? WTF is that about? Granted I can't get the pages to load enough to make any sense of it, but is that normal?

Sysgen

So it looks like everything went through on Gamersgate, and the bundle is in my library, but it says it is only giftable? WTF is that about? Granted I can't get the pages to load enough to make any sense of it, but is that normal?

For some games with Steam keys there is usually like a 8 minute window (since purchase) in which you can only gift.

Petrie

Banned
If I miss this bundle, I will likely never buy any of these games knowing I could've gotten them at this price. Unfortunate.

Three questions:

Is Splinter Cell Conviction worth the $5?

Is Conviction GFWL?

Is Nightmare in the North DLC for Sleeping Dogs fun?

1. Easily. A total delight and a real steal at $5.

2. Nope

3. Nah. I enjoyed about 2 minutes of it before it got old and then just powered through it trying to make it end. I would have been disappointed even if I got it for free.

Bloodsent

For some games with Steam keys there is usually like a 8 minute window (since purchase) in which you can only gift.

Yeah, it has been a bit longer than that since I got the Paypal receipt, I am just concerned that I can't even seem to get it to show me the keys, let alone the whole page.

Nope, they're all pretty much stand alone. Same main characters mostly, (Except for Origins, which is a different main character) but don't really reference past games.

Awesome. I will pick up Ys Origin then. I may not even play it before the next sale but if I do and really like it I can grab the other one then. Never really played anything like it before, can you recommend any others?

maesterxen

Neo Member
I just managed to get an order through, with some help from the info in the CAG thread. Started trying around a bit over an hour ago. Opened a few browsers and kept refreshing both links with the .co.uk and the .com domains to add to my chances, just make sure you know which site you log into once you manage to do so, having an account on one creates it for both but logging in only logs you in for that domain. Once I managed to login, used this link to automatically add the game to my cart:

http://www.gamersgate.com/shop/addtocart?sku=DDB-BETHESDANYC

Then I got an email from gamersgate saying the order went through with an order status address in it:

https://www.gamersgate.com/shop/orderdetails/###

where ### is your order number.

Then you can go straight to:

https://www.gamersgate.com/shop/payment/###

using that order number to get to the page with the link to the pay with paypal button, it should redirect you to paypal and you can pay. Once that happens ( you may have to refresh as paypal automatically tries to redirect you to gamersgate, I left it at the loading page after I hit confirm for a while, then hit refresh and it took me to a page where it told me I had already paid for this product or whatever and gave me a return to merchant link which I then had to refresh a few more times until I got to the gamersgate confirmation page with my receipt.

Hopefully that helps some others get through if you are committed enough, im yet to get through to my games page to access the product codes but since I have confirmation from both paypal and gamersgate it should be fine.

Edit: Just got through to my library, all the games are there. Trying to get one of the keys to double check now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom