• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an account with GG probably would have been helpful before I knew of the sale, sighs.

I didn't have one either, but I got it to go through.
I also did not have a current credit card on paypal, so after getting to the paypal payment screen, I had to go to paypal and add a newer credit card. Which forced me to go through the process of reloading the payment process.

Just keep at it!

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Finally got my paypal receipt, so I guess the order went through.

Does that mean I can go to bed and my codes will be waiting for me in the morning when the site is hopefully un-fucked?

diggler41

Finally got all my keys. Only needed Dishonored, Rage and Rogue Warrior(Rock n roll motherf'er). The key grabbing took waaay longer than the checkout for me.

Does that mean I can go to bed and my codes will be waiting for me in the morning when the site is hopefully un-fucked?

I think we're supposed to get a confirmation from GamersGate but it seems they're too slow to send that right now >_>

stufte

Psychonauts is an impressively ugly game.

thats-just-like-your-opinion-man[1].gif

Bloodsent

I am seriously confused now. It says even in the order page on Gamersgate, which says completed, that my order is for Bethesda New Year Collection (giftable only). WTF.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Is there any chance of realistically getting the Bethesda bundle from Gamers Gate this late?

I just ordered it a few minutes ago, site was slow but did load. It was still $28.70.

For anyone who is familiar with GamersGate, can I order another copy of the bundle?

maesterxen

Neo Member
Alright I got my receipt from Paypal. Is that it? Because if so, then FUCK YEEEAH

Once I got to that stage, I refreshed the return to merchant link paypal gave me until I got to gamersgates confirmation page to be sure.

If you want to check go to this page:
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/account/games
(If you were logged into the .com site go there instead with the same link)

If the games are there my guess is that it should be all good.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Alright you crazies. If any of you lunatics wants to buy Skyrim for 15 bones or whatever on paypal (lunatics because you could just try to buy it from Gamersgate or buy it tomorrow, on paypal because there's nothing I want on Steam right now), PM me as I finally managed to get the Skyrim key out of their system.

I'm open to other offers as well.

Isaccard

Alright you crazies. If any of you lunatics wants to buy Skyrim for 15 bones or whatever on paypal (lunatics because you could just try to buy it from Gamersgate or buy it tomorrow, on paypal because there's nothing I want on Steam right now), PM me as I finally managed to get the Skyrim key out of their system.

I'm open to other offers as well.

check pms

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Got to Paypal and it looks like it didn't go through? :(

Once you're on the PayPal page and you click continue, just wait for it, and when it fails, hit back and click that continue link again. That's what I did and it worked after a couple of tries.

And hopefully I didn't somehow pay multiple times (I only got one receipt, for the correct amount, so here's hoping.)

Petrie

Banned
About ready to give up and just never play either of the Fallouts or Doom. The Steam gods just don't want me to play them.

I get what the vision was with the weird proportions and whatnot, the game needed to be cell shaded or something.

The kid on the right looks like he was beaten with a sack of potatos

Striek

Once you're on the PayPal page and you click continue, just wait for it, and when it fails, hit back and click that continue link again. That's what I did and it worked after a couple of tries.

And hopefully I didn't somehow pay multiple times (I only got one receipt, for the correct amount, so here's hoping.)
Thanks, did that and I have a receipt! Only charged once so far, heres hoping that holds lol.

Now to refresh my Shelf and see if it held up on gamergates end, lol.

Striek

It half loaded, can see:

MY LIBRARY

My Shelf
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Dishonored™
DOOM 3 BFG Edition
All games...

GREAT SUCCESS!

Sye d'Burns

I managed to get to the point that paypal has processed the charge. I went to view my games and I'm now logged out. Yayyyyy :-|

If I ever manage to get in, I'm probably going to sell / trade everything out. There's some new CK2 and EUIII dlc that probably won't see a sale, stuff like that.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It is a unique style that just doesn't translate well to 3D, in my opinion. I love the concept art.
The art style is fine. It's just a game of a different era being played in a resolution nobody ever anticipated. Stacked against other games released around the same time I think it looks pretty alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom