• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sye d'Burns

Hmmm, I cant seem to extract any more keys. Instead of the show key button, I'm being presented with a description of the game and a buy button. Happened the last five or six times that I've managed to get it to load at all.

M.D

Oh god, got the PayPal page.
Now I need to add my credit card to PayPal to see if it even works with it.

Wish me luck!

feel

iOS app now pushes notifications when an item on your wishlist goes on sale.

ic4GrAG0Y9jxe.PNG

Sup! What did I miss on the last 10 pages (100 post/page)? Any mindblowing deal?

All these
Brink Complete Pack
Dishonored™
DOOM 3 BFG Edition
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hunted: The Demon’s Forge™
RAGE
Rogue Warrior
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

for $28.76 on Gamersgate

i would say that counts tbh

Sarcasm

Even though its thirty bucks which is above my limit is rpg maker worth it? It looks user friendly and I would probably have fun. I just wonder if I would actually use it a lot.

Echoplx

funny guy. whew, almost had me there for a minute.

I know it's probably the answer, but damn, it's asking a lot. Logging in has been the hardest part each and every time.

If you don't want to risk it try logging in through an incognito window or different browser instead.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
One last call for Skyrim and Dishonored keys (my friends keys, not mine, those are the games he already has on his account and he basically wants the package for free).

Skyrim for 15 and Dishonored for 10ish.

PM me. I'm going to sleep in 5 minutes.

Manager

One last call for Skyrim and Dishonored keys (my friends keys, not mine, those are the games he already has on his account and he basically wants the package for free).

Skyrim for 15 and Dishonored for 10ish.

PM me. I'm going to sleep in 5 minutes.

Sent you a PM.

M.D

FUCK FUCK FUCK

I managed to add my credit card to my account, but the confirmation code is not appearing. If I add a previously confirmed credit card, will I still need to confirm the new card?

I've been trying to create an account for hours. Thinking about giving up.

If anyone is willing to sell a Skyrim key I'd very much appreciate a PM.

Edit: Dishonored as well!

M.D

I can't believe this shit man

I'm all set up, but I need confirmation code for PayPal that won't show up :( Please, if someone can buy me the bundle I will return the money via PayPal when I can confirm the card

Nahkarankaisja

Neo Member
Managed to buy it but I already own everything but Dishonored, Rage and Doom 3 BFG.

Looking to sell the rest, Skyrim, Fallouts etc. so PM me if you are interested!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'll buy someone's Dishonored code, just pm me.

Sysgen

My friend and I managed to extract the keys for 2 packs.

We have left over:

Doom BFG, Morrowind GOTY, Hunted The Demons Forge, Rage X 2, Rogue Warrior, Oblivion GOTY, Fallout 3 GOTY X 2 and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition X 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom