• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend and I managed to extract the keys for 2 packs.

We have left over:

Doom BFG, Morrowind GOTY, Hunted The Demons Forge, Rage X 2, Rogue Warrior, Oblivion GOTY, Fallout 3 GOTY X 2 and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition X 2.

Not sure if I'll buy it, but how much would you be wanting for FO3, NV, and Doom?

I keep getting through to PayPal, but after I confirm my payment it dumps me out to the main GamersGate page. Is there some trick to this part?

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Just wondering if anyone else can tell me if the frame rate issues/stuttering are known issues in Splinter Cell Conviction...

It's been awhile since I played (but after it was initially released so they may have patched it by the time I got my hands on it), but I remember thinking that the port was okay, not great. The gameplay experience was completely fine otherwise with little to no noticeable stuttering. Maybe a performance overhead of 8~10 fps, nothing really of concern.

Toki767

I wouldn't mind selling someone Fallout 3 and New Vegas for $15 total. I think that's pretty cheap. Not really sure how cheap it has been in past Steam sales.

Addnan

I have Skyrim and Dishonored I am looking to get rid of. £10 each, PM'd someone about Dishonored, so will see if he wants it first though.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Dishonored's got me sifting through dumpsters for food and wires and shit, feeling like a meth head here. Gee gee Arkane.

Check your emails to see if the payment went through.

Mine just made it through.

Here's a reddit post, very helpful to tell you if you're in the clear or not. Though if you finish PayPal, it should kick you over to the receipt/order overview page.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/c...a_complete_collection_2628_steam_keys/c7kdpjc

I think I'm getting stuck on this link: http://www.gamersgate.com/shop/paym...r_id=########&token=________&PayerID=________

It times out a bunch of times, and then when it finally goes through I get dumped to www.gamersgate.com instead of going through to the order details page.

Edit: This is new... "System maintenance, we'll be back in about 30 minutes..." Guess it might be over.

Striek

qC8Qj.png

System maintenance, we'll be back in about 30 minutes...

Thank you for your patience!
/ The GamersGate team

Busteddddddd

Nymerio

I like it. Definitely never would have payed anything in the region of full price, but for 15, I think it's worth while.

I've always been interested, how do the newer games hold up to Ghost Recon 2? I loved that game when I played it on xbox but all the games after that didn't manage to catch my interest.

SYSTEM MAINTENANCE JUST AS I WAS ON THE PAYPAL PAGE!!! WHY GOD WHY!!!!??!?!?!
HHHHHHHHH8888888888888888888888!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F U GAMERSGATE

F

U!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom