• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamersgate:

System maintenance, we'll be back in about 30 minutes...

Thank you for your patience!
/ The GamersGate team

Is the game over? Damn, I was getting close. I got an account working.

It's been awhile since I played (but after it was initially released so they may have patched it by the time I got my hands on it), but I remember thinking that the port was okay, not great. The gameplay experience was completely fine otherwise with little to no noticeable stuttering. Maybe a performance overhead of 8~10 fps, nothing really of concern.

Yeah, it's not game breaking. Becomes a problem recording with FRAPS, though. Trying to hold that smooth experience for a poorly optimized game.

Nabs

I just got my paypal link as the site went down. I don't even want the pack so I may just forget about it.

Well I managed to get the codes for all the games I wanted at least.
The ones I wanted to sell on the other hand...hmm..

Also um..couldn't they just disable codes?
Apparently that's a thing, at least from what the EA/Origin rep told me regarding my missing games.

Striek

Hope they pulled the bundle...no offence guys but I want to be able to access my keys sooner than later :p

Edit: ^ Ah thats a far more reasonable price to begin with.

LegoDad

Gamersgate:

System maintenance, we'll be back in about 30 minutes...

Thank you for your patience!
/ The GamersGate team

Is the game over? Damn, I was getting close. I got an account working.

I can still get codes off my account page, trying to at least get them all for my pack, then save the 2nd pack for gaffers who wanted a certain game or all of them.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
People who already bought it won't have to worry. Keys stay in your library permanently and can be redeemed anytime. Done a lot of shopping for indie games there, they usually have good sales.

Registering way back when to buy a $3 copy of Ghostbusters paid off.

Finally getting around to those eXceed 2D shooters....
The first game is balls. Don't even bother.

maesterxen

Neo Member
They need to put the site back into maintenance for 30 minutes or so with a notice saying the price has been fixed so their servers stop getting hammered. (This sint coming from someone who wants to access their keys in the off chance they remove them and refund me :p )

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Bethesda New Year Collection
$95.87

JrmAc.gif

ta9qi

i bought two copies too,the second one was in the last minutes..any body want skyrim+dishonored for far cry 3 @@
also he will be gifted for fallout 3

The site it still stalling. Probably from lots of people like me still trying to put it in the cart and see if it shows up cheap at the checkout.

Edit: Denied!

YOUR CART HAS 2 ITEMS
Total cost: $191.74

Nabs

It looks like my order is still pending @ $28 bucks. I'll come back to it in the morning and see if I want to go through with it.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, it's not game breaking. Becomes a problem recording with FRAPS, though. Trying to hold that smooth experience for a poorly optimized game.

It should be okay then. If I recall correctly, in the single player, it was only 1-2 maps that had noticeably different frame drops. I can't comment on the co-op maps as by that time I had stopped using fraps.

On another note, why are you recording the game footage? I would think it's a bit old for a review and/or Lets Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom