• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a full bundle unattended to. If anyone wants anything from it, let's talk.

I'm happy to sell Skyrim at $15 and Dishonored at $20 via Paypal. Also would do $50 for the whole shebang or just let you guys part out whatever.

I have a full bundle unattended to. If anyone wants anything from it, let's talk.

I'm happy to sell Skyrim at $15 and Dishonored at $20 via Paypal. Also would do $50 for the whole shebang or just let you guys part out whatever.

I am willing to paypal $15 for skyrim. I will pm let me know if it is still available.

Echoplx

0Iauu.gif

Come on, son.

Koeta

I have a few pieces from the bundle for sale if anyone needs,

Skyrim
Brink
Obilivion
RAGE
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas

looking for $30 for the whole lot if anyone wants or we can work something out PM if interested.

Come on guys. You got the bundle for 28$ and now selling the games for 15$ and the whole bundle for 50$? You guys should be ashamed of yourself.

Any nice soul selling Dishonored for 10$?

You know, if i had managed to get something out of that Bethesda deal, seeing how much I enjoy using Gaf and how many good offers/ free games I have had come my way from it, I would happily sell extra keys at the face value to other members (or give the cheaper ones away). In the end I couldn't get anything from it, though I did have 2 in my basket and was going to offer the spare one on here for the face price.

Anyone trying to make a profit on here can fuck off to hotukdeals or the US equivalent.

LegoDad

Come on guys. You got the bundle for 28$ and now selling the games for 15$ and the whole bundle for 50$? You guys should be ashamed of yourself.

Any nice soul selling Dishonored for 10$?

Skyrim and Dishonored are $30 on steam sales, and he's giving 50% off that, it's the cheapest you can get the game individually... It's a win win for both parties.

I did to a nice Neogaffer in the Steam chat because he wasn't bitching about people reselling for a few more dollars.

But that's just me.

$28 vs. $50 seems to be more than "a few more dollars." $10 per game seems fair, but the markup for the whole bundle just seems real... sleazy. :\

But that's just me.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Just gonna throw some gameplay up on my Youtube channel for fun.

Also, I hear that some people had an issue where the game was only picking up 2 cores on their CPU and they set Conviction to use 4. Not sure how I would go about doing that.

Ah. Makes sense.

Never happened to me but, SC:C isn't a CPU dependent game, it doesn't really make a significant difference if it isn't utilizing the other two cores. In order to only use two just disable cores in the BIOS. I don't suggest disabling cores though.

You know, if i had managed to get something out of that Bethesda deal, seeing how much I enjoy using Gaf and how many good offers/ free games I have had come my way from it, I would happily sell extra keys at the face value to other members (or give the cheaper ones away). In the end I couldn't get anything from it, though I did have 2 in my basket and was going to offer the spare one on here for the face price.

Anyone trying to make a profit on here can fuck off to hotukdeals or the US equivalent.

I would keep Skyrim and sell the rest for $3 each, including Dishonored. Too bad I couldn't get through.

$28 vs. $50 seems to be more than "a few more dollars." $10 per game seems fair, but the markup for the whole bundle just seems real... sleazy. :\

But that's just me.
$10 per game comes to $110 for every game in the bundle. Very reasonable.

You're welcome to pay the $97 something it is on Gamersgate if you want a lower price than that, though.

feel

FUCK YES!!! Happy ending!

After the site came back up my unpaid order (with a new unverified account) was still up there pending with the original $28 price, all I had to do was verify my email, then do the paypal thing and success!! Going to sleep now, will try to recoup a big chunk of the cost later by selling on the cheap the 4 or 5 keys I don't want.

You're welcome to pay the $97 something it is on Gamersgate if you want a lower price than that, though.

If you're going to be cheap just take it to the steam forums.

And I bought 2 bundles myself so I'm not trying to buy from anyone.

Dear fucking lord, I just wanted to try the Tiny & Big demo but my mind turned off as soon as I hit the page and came back when I had already bought it. What the fuck.

LegoDad

There's a Buy/Sell/Trade thread in Community if some of you would like to direct your Bethesda bundle/prices.

That's where I put mine, but this will get more views...

Dishonored - 1 steam key
Brink Complete collection - 1 steam key
Doom 3 BFG Edition - 1 steam key
Hunted The Demon's Forge - 1 steam key
Rogue Warrior - 1 steam key
Fallout 3 GOTY Edition - waiting on key
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate GOTY- 1 steam key
Elder Scrolls Oblivion GOTY - 1 steam key
Elder Scrolls Morrowind GOTY - 1 steam key

Shoogoo

Meh, I was going to grab last DLC for magic but it's only 25% off

Ain't you funny now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom