• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_toa

haha - now gamersgate is starting to be 'out of keys .. Developers has been contacted' in regards to the bethesda new years bundle :-/

Holy shit I think it finally worked! Turns out the reason I wasn't getting the verification email was I left the .au off the email in my haste. Changed it, charged and activating now!

I also bought 2 packs by mistake and in haste so 1 will be made available at the exact price it cost $28.76 to someone who actually wants to play the games and not flip them for profit.

But don't PM me yet
, they have run short on some keys: Brink, Doom BFG, Fallout3, Rage, rogue warrior and Hunted and I don't feel comfortable selling it on until you (and me!) are guaranteed to get all the games.

Skyrim, Dishonored and the other 2 scrolls are downloading as I type!

I'll take it the second you get them! :)
Feel free to PM me or add me on Steam.

Holy shit I think it finally worked! Turns out the reason I wasn't getting the verification email was I left the .au off the email in my haste. Changed it, charged and activating now!

I also bought 2 packs by mistake and in haste so 1 will be made available at the exact price it cost $28.76 to someone who actually wants to play the games and not flip them for profit.

But don't PM me yet
, they have run short on some keys: Brink, Doom BFG, Fallout3, Rage, rogue warrior and Hunted and I don't feel comfortable selling it on until you (and me!) are guaranteed to get all the games.

If you're interested in selling the bundle in parts I'd take everything except Oblivion, Skyrim and New Vegas as I own those already

But don't PM me yet

So, if someone quotes this post and gets a Brink Complete Pack Steam key I already got before they ran out of keys, will they be able to redeem it or not?

LegoDad

I still have Brink, Hunted Demon's Forge, Rogue Warrior, RAGE and Fallout New Vegas GOTY. PM me with offers, I have keys ready to go.

Nimajneb

I was going to keep this in the trading thread, but since everyone else is doing it...

I still have Brink, Morrowind and Rogue Warrior keys if anyone's interested. $3 for Brink or Morrowind, will accept any offer on Rogue Warrior.

Martian

Okay fill me in:

I have just come back home, and before leaving tried to buy the Bethesda deal.

Does it still work? the page isn't loading faster than before, so that's maybe a good sign?

I'm trying to pay via iDeal, but i've been stuck in the checkout page, so no purchase yet.

does it still work?

LegoDad

Okay fill me in:

Does it still work? the page isn't loading faster than before, so that's maybe a good sign?

I'm trying to pay via iDeal, but i've been stuck in the checkout page, so no purchase yet.

does it still work?

It's done unless you had a pending order # already waiting on payment, some of those are working.

mr_toa

Okay fill me in:

does it still work?

Nope

Type2

I can't believe I'm impulse buying RPGMaker
I bought it too. Gonna make a goofy game with my roommate. He's been curious about how I develop games and it'll be fun to explain concepts to him with simple examples. Plus I love writing and need some dialogue practice.

Can I request for those selling the games found in Bethesda's Gamersgate deal to do it in the Steam Trading thread please? There's too many of you trying to make a quick buck around.

So is THE version of RPG Maker? If they do updates, will it be this version that's updated? I won't be asked to pay another £25-£50 in a year or so?

Lain

10 pounds at Gamefly.co.uk.

EDIT: Oh wait, didn't read the steam part. Never got lower than 25 euros I think.
EDIT2: Skyrim at gamefly is UK only. :(

I was able to purchase it off them the last time it was 7.99 pounds thanks to the coupon and I'm not English. Probably they only check a part of the billing address, kinda like Amazon.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
So, I bought two Bethesda packs.

Activated Hunted, Doom 3 BFG, and Rogue Warrior.

And then gave away two skyrims and two dishonored.

I know I could have made a profit but as long as they play the games that's what matters to me.

Debating on adding new Vegas ultimate edition to my library. I own the regular but none of the dlc.

I wonder if I could get steam to remove the regular from my library.

Just add the game to your library. Steam should automatically replace the game. This is of course assuming steam treats F:NV like Borderlands and Borderlands GOTY.

Hope Witcher 2 is on sale next.

It was $7.50 on both gog.com (site is owned by developers of the Witcher series) and past deal on steam, so it should pop up again on one of the sites.

Ayone got Tiny & Big? What's it like?

Great interface and gameplay, mostly good music, terrible name and kinda short.

Preview 1
Preview 2

Toki767

Just add the game to your library. Steam should automatically replace the game. This is of course assuming steam treats F:NV like Borderlands and Borderlands GOTY.

The Ultimate Edition I believe is basically the regular version and then the individual DLC. It won't be a new entry to the library.

Any good Coop-Games out there?

My gf really loved Dungeon Defenders, but did not like Renegade Ops. She also loved Jamestown and Castle Crashers. Any ideas?

I guess Rayman Origins would be okay, but are there more?

didamangi

My gf really loved Dungeon Defenders, but did not like Renegade Ops. She also loved Jamestown and Castle Crashers. Any ideas?

Me and my gf have loads of fun with Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light :)

BcUBb.png

Wok

• The Adventures of Shuggy
  • Capsized
  • Hamilton's Great Adventure
  • Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
  • Magicka
  • Portal 2
  • Trine 2
  • Wyv and Keep: The Temple of The Lost Idol(Greenlight only for now)

M.D

Shit.

I can wait, but should I buy it now or let it sit as payment pending? can they cancel that at some point?

Actually, could someone ask them that on twitter? if I leave my payment pending will they cancel it as some point?

Game Guru

So is THE version of RPG Maker? If they do updates, will it be this version that's updated? I won't be asked to pay another £25-£50 in a year or so?

Enterbrain only makes a new RPG Maker for PC whenever major compatibility issues with the current version of Windows pops up. This recent one, for example, replaced RPG Maker VX only because that version had no support for 64-bit operating systems. The one before that, RPG Maker XP, was unable to run on Windows Vista. Basically, RPG Maker VX Ace will be THE version until something happens in the future to no longer make it compatible with current operating systems.

XShagrath

Finally got confirmed on my Bethesda order. What an ordeal!

Started out with my main account last night, and I guess it kept timing out my session and I had to keep signing in, so my account got suspended for 24 hours. I went ahead and made another one with a different email address and persisted and finally got to the order confirmation page where they send you the "pending" email. At that point, they needed to send a "verify your address" email which got stuck in limbo and I finally went to sleep around 2am. Woke up this morning and tried things again and even though the site's still hammered, I finally got everything through and the games are showing in my library now.

I don't mind waiting till mid-January for the keys. I've got enough of a backlog (don't we all?). I'm really only interested in Dishonored, so the other stuff is a bonus. I tried Skyrim when it first came out and didn't enjoy it very much, but maybe I'll give it another shot.

Thanks for the entertainment of us all trying to get our orders through last night. Fun times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom