• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

That's where I put mine, but this will get more views...

This is not related to Steam sales.

Plus, you only have one key per game, so you should not care about number of views: one buyer per key is enough, and for a few dollars each, you should not have a problem finding one buyer among a few viewers.

F1 Race Stars 50% off
Amnesia 75% off
Magic 2013 50% off
Thinking about Amnesia. Got plenty of time to decide on it.
Got 7 games from the Bethseda Bundle since I already own the other 4. 2nd bundle is for my bro. In the off chance he doesn't pay me (lol) I'll sell the bundle or pieces of it off or whatever.

syko de4d

lol the Bethesda New Year Collection was still in my cart for 23€. Nice, Dishomored alone is 25€ on steam sale lol
But i only need Rage and Dishonored, no idea what to do with the rest ^^

Shoogoo

Except it's 50%.

dafu, in US?

I'm seeing it at 25% in Europe, then again the flash deal for that game is acting up

1DRVl

Tizoc

Seems Steam hasn't updated Magic 2013's price for me.

as someone who owns it on the PS3...I feel tempted to get it to play sometimes on my PC, primarely for the faster loading times >_<

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'd pay 20 for a skyrim key.
Also, I don't know if this is the place for this. In fact, I'm sure it isn't, but it might be relevant.. I have the apple earbuds in tf2 and some asshole keeps badgering me to sell or trade them to him. So if you're an idiot like him and want them you can have them.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Good morning :3

Did I miss anything special? What should I vote for?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

A really good bundle due to a pricing error.

Brink Complete Pack
Dishonored&#8482;
DOOM 3 BFG Edition
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hunted: The Demon&#8217;s Forge&#8482;
RAGE
Rogue Warrior
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
for $28.76

Crazy huh?

syko de4d

not much only this

xD

edit: i would sell all my keys beside Dishonored and Rage but gamersgate run out of some keys (Fallout3, Brink, Hunted, Rogue) and i need to wait some days for the keys. Would be stupid to sell it now. The best would be RPG Maker VX Ace gifted for all these keys xD

Mikhal

FUCK YES!!! Happy ending!

After the site came back up my unpaid order (with a new unverified account) was still up there pending with the original $28 price, all I had to do was verify my email, then do the paypal thing and success!! Going to sleep now, will try to recoup a big chunk of the cost later by selling on the cheap the 4 or 5 keys I don't want.

I was trying to verify me e-mail all night and I just got the keys by doing the same thing! Phew! Got myself 2 copies of it for a friend and me. I actually own none of these games, so an this is an amazing haul.

Caerith

I'd pay 20 for a skyrim key.
Also, I don't know if this is the place for this. In fact, I'm sure it isn't, but it might be relevant.. I have the apple earbuds in tf2 and some asshole keeps badgering me to sell or trade them to him. So if you're an idiot like him and want them you can have them.
I think there's a Buy/Sell/Trade thread somewhere.
Such as where he just linked ^^

I voted for SpaceChem in the hopes that somebody actually beats it someday.

Hmm RPG Maker £25. Been wanting this for years, but was never sure if it was 'legit' as when I first saw it was Russian?! (not that I have anything against Russians).

Yoshichan

Ah well. Fuck it. Not even mad.

M.D

Oh god...

I was desperately clicking on the cart for an hour to see if some magic will happen, but then Stop It from the GAF-Steam chat pointed out I should look in my order history... Turns out I have 2 bundles !

Caerith

Oh god...

I was desperately clicking on the cart for an hour to see if some magic will happen, but then Stop It from the GAF-Steam chat pointed out I should look in my order history... Turns out I have 2 bundles !
Well, apart from Brink, you should be able to recoup your costs in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread by pricing everything at $20 individually.

Spent an hour trying to get that bethesda bundle last night oh well hopefully dishonored goes cheaper elsewhere Hunted looked interesting too

So, I bought two Bethesda packs.

Activated Hunted, Doom 3 BFG, and Rogue Warrior.

And then gave away two skyrims and two dishonored.

I know I could have made a profit but as long as they play the games that's what matters to me.

Debating on adding new Vegas ultimate edition to my library. I own the regular but none of the dlc.

I wonder if I could get steam to remove the regular from my library.

Nahkarankaisja

Neo Member
Looks like I still have games to sell!

Brink Complete Pack
Doom 3 BFG
Morrowind GOTY
Oblivion GOTY
Skyrim
Fallout 3 GOTY ( they ran out of keys, need to wait a bit)
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hunted the Demons Forge
Rogue Warrior

PM me if you are interested!

Holy shit I think it finally worked! Turns out the reason I wasn't getting the verification email was I left the .au off the email in my haste. Changed it, charged and activating now!

I also bought 2 packs by mistake and in haste so 1 will be made available at the exact price it cost $28.76 to someone who actually wants to play the games and not flip them for profit.

But don't PM me yet
, they have run short on some keys: Brink, Doom BFG, Fallout3, Rage, rogue warrior and Hunted and I don't feel comfortable selling it on until you (and me!) are guaranteed to get all the games.

Skyrim, Dishonored and the other 2 scrolls are downloading as I type!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom