• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Sleepy Dogs get. Went with credit since I'll probably be buying The Cave from them soon anyway.

Though, the "Your keys" page is just giving me a "Error 500: Page Not Found" error... I've been had!

I had the same issue with every member page, account settings etc too. But as mentioned, it came in the mail (or at the end of the checkout for me).

I know the "every 2 hours until late night" staggered flash sales drove people nuts last year, but I miss them. I keep checking the storefront and nothing has changed!

I find it funny how much my interest in Tiny and Big has dropped off since the Summer sale. I think I'm going to pass on it even at $2.49.

Prezhulio

Ugh fell asleep with my phone in my had waiting for gamersgate to load. Reaaaally wanted dishonored and my brother would have loved skyrim. Damn you moonshine.

Thanks to m*a*s*h for selling me the dishonored key!

Wok

I could get this game for 10bucks(and some credit) with the code, but no. I'm getting that stupid bank error now. I hate GMG at times.

Thanks for telling. I made a second account to buy a second copy of the game, and I was getting this error while the transaction went through with my first account. Now, I know I am not the only one.

Violater

Dude, Half Life2+ Cinematic Mod + Tridef 3D + 46" TV + Dualshock 3 = me playing for the first time and not gettin enough sleep.
Shit I should make a thread for PC virgins

Gala

Is the Sleeping Dogs DLC also on sale at GMG? And if yes which DLCs exactly? I can't see it because I only get the german site of Sleeping Dogs.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Is the Sleeping Dogs DLC also on sale at GMG? And if yes which DLCs exactly? I can't see it because I only get the german site of Sleeping Dogs.

It's FOR sale, but it's not ON sale.

And it's only "Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in North Point" for 5 bucks.

jediyoshi

The only other dlc they have is nightmare on northpoint which isn't on sale. Eligible for the 30% off code though.

That's pretty much how I feel about all DLC that comes out after I've already finished a game.

Same here. I even bought the Nightmare in Northpoint DLC, but stopped after 30 minutes and uninstalled the game a while later. I'm done with the game, leave me alone DLC. I don't even care if it's good. Most of the time it's just "more of the same" and I I already got that for 10-20 hours, I really don't need any more.

Manager

There's sales from every publisher while EA stays quiet on Amazon, GMG etc. Has Origin had any good deals in the December sale in your regions? The Scandinavian version has only €5 off here and there on already high prices.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Has Origin had any good deals in the December sale? The Scandinavian version has so shitty sales, €5 here and there on already high prices.

In Brazil, it was mostly "Buy something, get something else".

pre-ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition of Simcity you get 5 discount coupons of 10 bucks on 20 bucks purchases, but you can't apply them all in a single purchase.

Earlier this month it was buy the DDE of SimCity and get a 50% discount on any other game on the store.

Brazil is having one different deal each day, but they're not that good.

allansm

I bought Sleeping Dogs and used the credit to buy Gianna Sisters for $0.60. Great deal and minus two games on my wishlist.

I know the "every 2 hours until late night" staggered flash sales drove people nuts last year, but I miss them. I keep checking the storefront and nothing has changed!

I find it funny how much my interest in Tiny and Big has dropped off since the Summer sale. I think I'm going to pass on it even at $2.49.

Unless you really enjoy cutting and rearranging parts of the scenery, you have no reason to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom