• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I overslept and now the GG Bethesda deal is off.

I'm willing to buy a Morrowind GOTY or New Vegas Ultimate key on the cheap. Let me know through PM.

Edit: I'm served, thanks a lot derExperte!

can anyone help me take advantage of the sleepy dogs deal? i'll pay via paypal to anyone that can purchase it for me. please pm or find me on steam, same name.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Steam sales are sort of like Black Friday. When you're just out of college or your game collection is small, it's freakin awesome. But as time goes by there's less and less you want. So I wouldn't say it's bad.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Friendly (annoying) reminder: I still have one Skyrim key for 15 bucks through paypal from the Gamersgate thing. I can't go cheaper, because I'm eating the paypal tax (10%).

I already listed it on the buy/sell/trade, so maybe I should stop posting it here?

Either way, hope it's not bothering people.. :D

I think the Bethesda Bundle at GamersGate had a "OS3874XVC" effect on them. They must have a lot of registration last night, lots of new users. And with their promotions going on I think they'll reach the spot where GMG stands in no time.

Also since we have no thread for GamersGate here is the one from CAG.

icPMyZB91pAP6.PNG

what

drizzle

Axel Hertz
How is resident evil 5 for pc? I see it's for 10 dollars now in GMG

I liked it a lot. Played both coop and single player. If you like the controls (can't shoot while moving!), it's a really solid experience and a good port.

However, it's been 5 bucks on Steam before (when I bought it).

Anyone think Dark Souls will be discounted more than 30% on Steam? I can get it for $28 from GMG right now...Actually, is it even worth getting the pc version?

Deques

I liked it a lot. Played both coop and single player. If you like the controls (can't shoot while moving!), it's a really solid experience and a good port.

However, it's been 5 bucks on Steam before (when I bought it).

It's lovely. Also make sure to check out the color mod. Makes the game look even better.

it's not a bad port?

and what's different from the Gold version that's only on consoles?

it's not a bad port?

and what's different from the Gold version that's only on consoles?
It's a great port. Capcom's MT Framework ports really well. We're past the RE4 busted port. You're good to go.

Gold Edition just includes the DLC which isn't available on PC unfortunately.

Anyone think Dark Souls will be discounted more than 30% on Steam? I can get it for $28 from GMG right now...Actually, is it even worth getting the pc version?

i hear its gonna be on amazon for 17$ wait for it than, pc version was fixed by modder from gaf have to google it but hear its awesome

Ha, you got me pretty excited for a bit...

It wasn't entierely wrong so I'll repost it

Amazon.com will have this

. December 26 - January 5
-Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition $17.99

If you have a $5 credit thingy from buying something before, you can potentially get it for $13 in January.

I absolutely love PC gaming(I am not new this and even still I am overwhelmed by the insane prices.

Sleeping Dogs on Green Man Gaming for $11.90 using the coupon "GMG30-DPLIM-DN831" to take another 30% off the already 66% discounted price. Plus getting $6 cash back straight into my account which I then bought Devil May Cry 4 with once again using the coupon "GMG30-DPLIM-DN831" to make it free with $1.24 still in credit on my account.

TLDR: Sleeping Dogs and Devil May Cry 4 for $11.90 plus $1.24 credit on my account - Green Man Gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom