• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintoki

icPMyZB91pAP6.PNG

what

I guess the servers are so dead eh.

So yesterday's bundle *was* a price mistake? I assumed it was intentional due to how long it lasted, plus it was marked as 91% off.

Yup, price mistake.

Due to an error in our system the price for this bundle was incorrect and lower than it should have been. The bundle offer has therefore been taken down and it is no longer avaialbe for purchase.

Because of the high demand on this bundle we have ran out of serials for most of the titles. Unfortunately, we will not get new serials until middle of January next year.

I have these games I still need to sell from the GamersGate deal:

Doom 3 BFG Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: GotY Edition Deluxe
Fallout 3 GotY Edition
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition

Anyone interested?

LuuKyK

Any recommendations which character to start with in Ys Origin?

I had the same question so I just searched for the GAF OT, and I found the answer:

Yunica plays closest to Adol of the three, so she is a good starting character for series veterans.

Hugo uses the Eyes of Fact to fire magical beams at enemies. Playing as him feels a little bit like playing a ground-based a shoot-'em-up.

More info here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=475342

Nah, $15 seems a bit much for Ghost Recon FS.

I'll wait.

I played the game on 360 as I was super hyped for it and didn't want to wait for the PC release. The game had its moments but it was still nothing like Advanced Warfighter. I am waiting for it to hit $10 before I get it for PC. I do want to replay it in better graphics eventually.

I got Prototype 2 in the Summer Sale and finally got around to playing it.

Seems good so far, but it runs really poorly. Also, the draw distance is ridiculously low.

Any configuration, mods, whatever to make it run better or have better draw distances?

Tambini

Hmm Sacred 2 Gold has been added yet normal Sacred 2 is still unplayable due to not having a cd key.
It does let you install it now, it used to just fail to contact key server error.

erila

Neo Member
Sigh, that Bethesda collection appeared less than half an hour after I went to bed. That'll teach me to sleep during sales :(

krae_man

That is all the push I need. Never played it before.

It is absolutely worth playing. Amazing game.

This is my first Holiday Steam sale with a PC that can actually take advantage of it. Better not go too crazy here. Now I'm eying the Tomb Raider collection...

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Voted for Primordia as I already have Hotline and I have no idea what that Ace of Spades thing even is.

Mihos

Gold Member
It is absolutely worth playing. Amazing game.

This is my first Holiday Steam sale with a PC that can actually take advantage of it. Better not go too crazy here. Now I'm eying the Tomb Raider collection...

I am eyeing that as well, I realized I only had 2 of the tomb raiders.

mneuro

I bought the GamersGate Bethesda bundle last night before bed but didn't get the keys yet. I woke up today and saw the message about it being a price mistake. Am I SOL on getting keys for the games right now?

M.D

New flash deals

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $33.49 (-33%)
Counter Strike: Global Offensive - $7.49 (-75%)
Unmechanical - $2.49 (-75%)

This sale sucks :(

coopolon

The integration of the Holiday Sale into Big Picture Mode is pretty awful. Or am I missing how to do it? It still has a fallout daily deal and red orchestra weekend deal, the holiday sale dailies aren't described as such, can't vote, etc.

dreamfall

Voted for Primordia!

It's funny- I really hoped GamersGate would go back up, not for the Bethesda collection but for shitty games on sale. Martial Arts: Capoeira actually came out? Someone has a download version of Venetica?

I love awful games- and they've got them on sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom