• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozzted

Is anyone here still looking for the Bethesda Gamersgate bundle? Noticed I still have one left in my pending orders at €26.42.

@GamersGate Notice: The Bethesda New Years bundle was available for the wrong price for a short period, therefore we have run out of serials.

‏@GamersGate The Bethesda bundle is now unavailable and we will not get new serials until middle of January next year.

‏@GamersGate if you want a refund for your Bethesda bundle purchase due to the lack of serials please contact our support. Sorry for this

Like, really?

vJDLA.png

so how does this work with GMG Credit or Cash Back?

I either receive $4 back in my GMG account or $6 back?

Why would I not choose the $6

JackEtc

Lol, just clicked on Dota 2 for no reason (had no plans to buy it), and instead of a price, Steam says "You already own Dota 2" and shows me a "Play Now" button.

Huh. That's weird.

Was going to say you can get dota 2 free easily but the items that come from the purchase easily makes up for the $15 price.

Hell I have 4 to trade if anyone wants one.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
so how does this work with GMG Credit or Cash Back?

I either receive $4 back in my GMG account or $6 back?

Why would I not choose the $6
$4 cashback (on your credit card/paypal account)
$6 Credit on your GMG account.

They're different things. Yes, I don't see why wouldn't you choose $6 credit.

On a unrelated note: I STILL can't upgrade my Dead Island copy to the GOTY for a decent price? Goddamn.

My wallet is safe at least until the next couple of flash sales. $14.99 for early access to a F2P game. Don't really care about the cosmetic items included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom