• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steins;Gate |OT| Rated M for MADDO SCIENTISTO

Totally lost track of time and played for 7 and a half hours. My evening just disappeared. Could this sense of time loss be the organization's doing? Gaiz I'm scared.

No don't worry you aren't, it's all the will of Steins;Gate! :)

I only played till the intro so far but I already love it, the vibe, the feelings, the atmosphere, it all comes back :D

Zafir

I've still got no word of it shipping, despite ordering it the first day it went up. Guess they didn't even shipping by order date. :/

Does JAST charge full price at the time of preorder? I forget if it was just an authorization or an actual charge.

My credit card number has changed since then (gg, target) so I hope it doesn't cause issues with processing.

Then again, I did get a download code, so maybe it did clear.

bobawesome

So, has anyone actually seen the limited edition (in person or through an unboxing video)? If so, how's the fanbook?

Zafir

Does JAST charge full price at the time of preorder? I forget if it was just an authorization or an actual charge.

My credit card number has changed since then (gg, target) so I hope it doesn't cause issues with processing.

Then again, I did get a download code, so maybe it did clear.
JAST USA charged at the time of order, think jlist charged on release though.

I haven't received any email regarding shipping yet, but I know that I'll have to wait a while anyway to get it so I'm not so worried.

I ordered from JASTUSA in October and I also haven't received any shipping notice. I emailed their support yesterday. Hopefully I'll hear something back.

LiK

As I mentioned I don't think they're doing it by order date, else mine would have been one of the first batches.

I ordered in Dec at Jlist, not JAST. Shipped already. I guess the order numbers aren't the same between systems.

Danj

Hey guys. I'm curious about one thing. How's the translation is it better than the fan made one?

Can't really speak as to the quality of the translation, but it does seem better. And it definitely helps that the gameplay systems (the phone, the glossary etcetera) are all working smoothly and not a bit janky like in the fantranslation patch.

Can't really speak as to the quality of the translation, but it does seem better. And it definitely helps that the gameplay systems (the phone, the glossary etcetera) are all working smoothly and not a bit janky like in the fantranslation patch.

Never played the fan translation, but I can second that the JAST translation is good with only a few grammatical errors/weird translations. How was the glossary in the ft?

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Rightstuf still haven't ship my copy, it still say ordering from manufacturer.

Anyone else also order from them?

Yasumi

Banned
Still haven't got my shipment notification from JAST yet, though I'm guessing it's because I'm in Canada and they're probably doing international shipments after domestic.

Volcynika

We thought you would like to know about the status of your order JL----.
The items in your order that are from our San Diego warehouse are scheduled for shipping at within 24 hours.

Yisssssss

Lain

My LE still has not be shipped by Jastusa =(
At least I received my Volume 1 (of 2) BRD box of the anime and have the DL copy to play with.

daveo42

Banned
I'm actually surprised I'm having mine delivered today. Was expecting tomorrow based on it shipping from San Diego yesterday morning.

On rightstuff my order says Reserved for your order?

That means your items are being prepared for shipment. The website usually doesn't reflect real-time updates sadly. Emails regarding shipping notification also go out around 2-4am CDT for whatever reason.

bobawesome

ARRRRRRRGH. I received an email from Rightstuf telling me that my bank declined the transaction. I forgot that my debit card expired mid-March. I've contacted Rightstuf customer support asking if there's any way for me to update my payment information. What are the chances of this still going through? High, low?

I've waited so long for this moment and for it to end here in the final stretch...
tumblr_inline_mt1ff9QJJF1qz4rgp.gif

Ibuki

Banned
I just got mine, nice surprise to come home to! I am afraid of opening it since I can already play the D/L version. :p

ARRRRRRRGH. I received an email from Rightstuf telling me that my bank declined the transaction. I forgot that my debit card expired mid-March. I've contacted Rightstuf customer support asking if there's any way for me to update my payment information. What are the chances of this still going through? High, low?

I've waited so long for this moment and for it to end here in the final stretch...

Right Stuf's customer support has been quite helpful in my past experiences. I had to update my CC information late last year, and was able to quickly solve the issue with their live-chat feature. You may have to wait until Monday though since their business hours are Monday-Friday.

bobawesome

Right Stuf's customer support has been quite helpful in my past experiences. I had to update my CC information late last year, and was able to quickly solve the issue with their live-chat feature. You may have to wait until Monday though since their business hours are Monday-Friday.

I've used Rightstuf for years and had no idea they had live chat. I'll be sure to try that Monday, thank you.

Try calling during business hours, their customer support is fantastic.

Top Bottom